“Small selection of breakfast items, good coffee”

Green Bean Coffeehouse
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Spearfish
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Littleton, Colorado
“Small selection of breakfast items, good coffee”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We stayed at Bell's Motor Lodge right next door, so this was very convenient. They have some nice breakfast sandwiches, biscuits and gravy, and some really good oatmeal. Great porch on the front. We enjoyed our meals here, but I'd like to see a little more variety.

Visited May 2013

Hill City, South Dakota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“local gem”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Awesome sandwiches and great chia tea! Nice atmosphere and shaded location for a nice summer retreat.

• Visited June 2012
Kirkland, Washington
“Great place!”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I stopped here for breakfast a couple weeks ago--my first time. This is the true coffeehouse experience--wonderful setting, lots of tables, good ambiance, outdoor seating, friendly servers, and a convenient location.

I had some nice hot tea (real tea, served very hot, the way true tea should be and most times is not) and a very good breakfast sandwich of croissant, bacon and swiss--very yummy. I loved that they had organic products and a nice selection of breakfast and luncheon items. There were also lots of people there with laptops, so they obviously have free WiFi.

Don't miss this place! It is wonderful and is highly recommended.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank CaTravel7
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“One of the best coffeehouses I've been to”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

I've taken coffee a lot of places, all over the world, and this one is one of the best. Great staff, excellent coffee, and a very cozy, warm atmosphere. The breakfast is great...I had the oatmeal...all in a very no-rushed atmosphere.

Visited November 2012
“Cool little stop in Spearfish”
Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

I stopped her for lunch while passing through town on a business trip and I'm really glad I did. This is a really cool, relaxed and down to earth coffee shop/restaurant in Spearfish. The service was very fast and the place was busy. I had a wrap, soup and a cappuccino and couldn't have been happier. All of the food was fresh and tasty--the perfect light lunch. If you want to be happy, stop here.