“Nice stay”

Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Spearfish
Regina, Canada
“Nice stay”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

We stayed here for one night on the way to Denver. We travel with our big dog (service dog), the hotel didn't charge extra for that. The room is clean and comfortable. The breakfast is included in the fee. We had a nice stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Xuelian W
days04293, Owner at Days Inn Spearfish, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Thank You for taking your time to write us a review. We are very please you had a great stay. If you are ever in the area again we would love to have you back.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
ARVADA
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We recently stayed the night and found our room to be well below 60 degrees in temperature, and the door to the outside was very drafty. When we turned on the heater it filled the room with the smell of car exhaust as it was pulling it in from outside through the unit. Found the bathroom floor to be sticky and the shower had hair in it. At breakfast the next morning I found 4 coffee pots, three of them were empty with no staff in sight. I grabbed a cup and went for the decaf, only to take one sip and spit it out. It was cold, and may have been days old. I don't think the coffee pots are ever cleaned. After staff was found and coffee was made. It was easily the worst coffee I have ever tasted. It did not even taste like coffee, more like mold

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

4 Thank MATTHEW L
days04293, General Manager at Days Inn Spearfish, responded to this review, October 23, 2014
Thank you for the review. I'm sorry that your room was cold when you arrived. I have informed my staff to try and turn on heaters for the guests coming in so the room will be nice when you arrive. We have put in bigger coffee urns and switched the coffee so I hope you will give us another chance and have a great experience.
in
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I came for a business trip and stayed at the Days Inn Elkhart, IN. The room I was in was quite, clean with a comfortable bed and quick room service. Every thing was excellent that too for a reasonable price with good food to eat with all kinds of variety of dishes available at one place. All in all nice place to stay @ Days Inn. I prefer to stay at the same hotel if I visit Elkhart.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
days04293, Owner at Days Inn Spearfish, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
Thank you for taking your time to write us a review. We are very glad you had a wonderful stay. If you are ever in the South Dakota area again we would love to have you back.
Longmont
Reviewed November 6, 2012

My experience with Days Inn has been mixed. This is, without a doubt, the best Days Inn I've ever stayed in. Very economical, large room. Room is clean and nice with a fairly large for a motel refrigerator.

Check in was fast and easy and they offered me fresh chocolate -- chocolate chip cookies. Unfortunately, I'm on weight watchers and had to decline.

I would highly recommend this motel to anyone in the Spearfish area.

Room Tip: Right off the Interstate and a gate-way to the beautiful Black Hills country.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
days04293, Owner at Days Inn Spearfish, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Thank You for taking your time to write us a review. We are very glad to hear that you had such a great stay with us, if you are ever in the area again we would love to have you back!!
Conroe, Texas
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Had a great stay there. All the staff was very helpful and friendly. The room was very clean but just needed additional sweeping because of the snow, and wind blowing leaves into the room. Otherwise I had a great stay there and hope to return soon.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
days04293, Owner at Days Inn Spearfish, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thank you for taking your time to write a review for us. The staff was so glad to hear that the room was clean and the staff was friendly.