All reviews business trip bed was comfortable stayed one night staff was friendly motel funeral highway
Selected filters
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

There were not many choices in Sisseton. But Super 8 has a rewards program thru Wyndham Rewards, so I chose this hotel. Outside appearances are good. Room was pleasing. Value was good also. Staff is friendly. The breakfast was okay, I would have like to see a better protein than sausage. The bed was comfortable compared to another Super 8 I stayed at. If I'm in the area again I will definitely stay here again. I recommend it.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank BigIsh
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

We stayed one night on a trip through South Dakota. The room was stuffy and musty smelling when we checked in and could have used updating. We weren't given the internet password at check in. When I returned to the front desk to get the password and towels for the pool there wasn't anyone around. Nor were they around when I went to check out the next morning.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 29, 2018

I was travelling on business trip. This was the only best Hotel in the town to stay. Nice and clean with comfortable stay. Close to highway 29 and located near restaurants.

Overall comfortable stay with friendly staff.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank niraj_kumar317
Reviewed April 15, 2018

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed April 14, 2018

Our stay was one of necessity. Long trip and we were ready to call it a day. They did allow pets of which we have two but it was a little inconvient bringing them through the lobby area . Other than that it was an okaystop.

Date of stay: April 2018