The hotel is connected to the Sioux Falls Conference Center by an enclosed walkway, which is great if you have an event there. I think the ball field is close by too. The staff that we dealt with was friendly; the lobby/lounge/atrium area was pretty with a waterfall, and the glass fronted elevators were fast. Unfortunately there was no continental breakfast included; no free internet in the room; and no coffee in the lobby.
The bed/bedding was comfortable and clean; the room itself was nice enough but definitely needed better cleaning; there were splatters on walls, hair all over the shower and the drain was plugged and slow. There was no microwave or mini fridge; and the bottles of water next to the coffeepot had $3.95 price tags on them which seems very tacky! Other cons are that it isn't very well sound proofed; there were only 2 towels in the bathroom even though when we booked it we expected to have kids with us; and at 8 A.M. housekeeping woke us knocking on the door to clean, then came back again less than an hour later. On New Years Day! For a room that still costs $110.00 with a group rate I expect more.
There is a business center that has free internet; and an indoor pool and fitness center that we didn't see. Mainly because of the lack of amenities at the price I wouldn't recommend this hotel unless you were going to the Conference Center and absolutely didn't want to have to drive back to your hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Connected to the Sioux Falls Convention Center, Denny Sanford Premier Center and Sioux Falls Arena by indoor walkway, our hotel in Sioux Falls provides a convenient location for easy access to the best Sioux Falls has to offer. With complimentary shuttle service to and from the Sioux Falls Regional Airport, and a variety of Fortune 500 companies nearby including Wells Fargo, Citi Bank, and Great Western Bank, our Sioux Falls hotel makes exploring South Dakota easy and exciting. After completing a $6.5 million renovation, our redesigned guest rooms provide you with all the comforts you need. All rooms and suites are equipped with our signature Sheraton Sweet Sleeper™ Bed, High Speed Internet Access, and much more. Our Sheraton Club Rooms provide exclusive access to our Sheraton Club Lounge, an upscale space to gather and enjoy complimentary breakfast, evening hors d’oeuvres, wireless High Speed Internet Access and more. Relax in our indoor heated pool and spa or join us in Water's Edge Lounge or Falling Waters Grille for classic bistro cuisine and cocktails. Our downtown Sioux Falls hotel is the ideal venue for your next corporate meeting, wedding or any special event. With our connection to the Sioux Falls Convention Center, featuring 97,400 square feet of modern event space, events are our specialty. Our attentive and experienced staff is here to help you every step of the way and ensure that your event is successful and unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Sioux Falls & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Sioux Falls Hotel And Conference Center
- Sheraton Sioux Falls Hotel Sioux Falls
- Sheraton Hotel Sioux Falls
- Sioux Falls Sheraton