Most rooms are off of the large and impressive main room in which the restaurant and bar are located. From the 3rd floor, the intoxicated patrons were so loud we could not sleep. The archaic televisions receive a whopping 45 channels, which would be ok if we could stream tv shows from the internet, but get this-- a 3 star hotel IN THIS CENTURY charges $2 an hour for internet access!!! No emails, wifi for smartphones, NOTHING. The business center offers very limited computer with very limited browsers (incapable of uploading jpegs) for free. The pool and exercise rooms were nice; the pool however, is too shadow for laps, but is perfect for children. My anniversary evening was spent calling other hotels for a room and when finding none, stuffing sheets and towels in the crack of the doors and suffering through infomercials to drown out the raucous laughing and shouting from downstairs. When I called guest services, I was interrupted before completing my request and was told the bartender would ask the people to quiet down (no change however). The wallpaper was peeling off, the vents were covered with dust, rust covered the fire sprinklers, and a shrill whistling accompanied the air conditioner, which caused us to have to sleep with it off. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS FRUSTRATING ESTABLISHMENT. I couldn't give this place half a star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Connected to the Sioux Falls Convention Center, Denny Sanford Premier Center and Sioux Falls Arena by indoor walkway, our hotel in Sioux Falls provides a convenient location for easy access to the best Sioux Falls has to offer. With complimentary shuttle service to and from the Sioux Falls Regional Airport, and a variety of Fortune 500 companies nearby including Wells Fargo, Citi Bank, and Great Western Bank, our Sioux Falls hotel makes exploring South Dakota easy and exciting. After completing a $6.5 million renovation, our redesigned guest rooms provide you with all the comforts you need. All rooms and suites are equipped with our signature Sheraton Sweet Sleeper™ Bed, High Speed Internet Access, and much more. Our Sheraton Club Rooms provide exclusive access to our Sheraton Club Lounge, an upscale space to gather and enjoy complimentary breakfast, evening hors d’oeuvres, wireless High Speed Internet Access and more. Relax in our indoor heated pool and spa or join us in Water's Edge Lounge or Falling Waters Grille for classic bistro cuisine and cocktails. Our downtown Sioux Falls hotel is the ideal venue for your next corporate meeting, wedding or any special event. With our connection to the Sioux Falls Convention Center, featuring 97,400 square feet of modern event space, events are our specialty. Our attentive and experienced staff is here to help you every step of the way and ensure that your event is successful and unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotwire, Regatta Hotels, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Sheraton Sioux Falls & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Sioux Falls Hotel Sioux Falls
- Sheraton Sioux Falls Hotel And Conference Center
- Sheraton Hotel Sioux Falls
- Sioux Falls Sheraton