We booked this hotel on Priceline for $75.00 by selecting a 3-star hotel. We thought we couldn't go wrong with a big, major chain but it was pretty disappointing.
I will say that the low rate made everything a bit more tolerable and the bed was really comfortable. They also have Starbucks coffee in the rooms if you're a fan.
On the downside...I suspect as punishment for booking such a low rate we were placed in a room near both the elevator and the ice machine - both which created a lot of noise during our stay there. If you look through the pictures you'll see the one someone else has posted of the gap between the bottom of the door and the floor - same for our room.
I'm not sure if there was a dance next door at the convention center or what exactly was going on but the hotel was just LOUD the whole time we were there with loud voices in the corridor, doors slamming, girls shrieking at any given moment and at one point a dirty pair of men's boxers abandoned by the elevators (although later someone kicked them over the side). Even without a big 'shindig' next door I can imagine how loud it would be with the atrium and the gap under the door.
The hotel seems nice but just not very clean and the staff seems to be going through the motions. I had also put out the card on the door for the sheets not be changed and receive a $5 gift card but it was slipped back under the door with a card stating I couldn't receive the gift card on check out - but we still had another night to stay. Oh well...at least I saved a little bit of water.
This hotel could really use some deep cleaning and attention to details. The noise is one thing but a dirty room just adds to the ddissatisfaction.
As a last-minute booking this was OK but certainly wouldn't be my first choice for a hotel next time I'm in Sioux Falls. Even the Super 8 hotel over by the mall has better reviews than this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Connected to the Sioux Falls Convention Center, Denny Sanford Premier Center and Sioux Falls Arena by indoor walkway, our hotel in Sioux Falls provides a convenient location for easy access to the best Sioux Falls has to offer. With complimentary shuttle service to and from the Sioux Falls Regional Airport, and a variety of Fortune 500 companies nearby including Wells Fargo, Citi Bank, and Great Western Bank, our Sioux Falls hotel makes exploring South Dakota easy and exciting. After completing a $6.5 million renovation, our redesigned guest rooms provide you with all the comforts you need. All rooms and suites are equipped with our signature Sheraton Sweet Sleeper™ Bed, High Speed Internet Access, and much more. Our Sheraton Club Rooms provide exclusive access to our Sheraton Club Lounge, an upscale space to gather and enjoy complimentary breakfast, evening hors d’oeuvres, wireless High Speed Internet Access and more. Relax in our indoor heated pool and spa or join us in Water's Edge Lounge or Falling Waters Grille for classic bistro cuisine and cocktails. Our downtown Sioux Falls hotel is the ideal venue for your next corporate meeting, wedding or any special event. With our connection to the Sioux Falls Convention Center, featuring 97,400 square feet of modern event space, events are our specialty. Our attentive and experienced staff is here to help you every step of the way and ensure that your event is successful and unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Regatta Hotels, Odigeo, Priceline and Starwood so you can book your Sheraton Sioux Falls & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Sioux Falls Hotel Sioux Falls
- Sheraton Sioux Falls Hotel And Conference Center
- Sheraton Hotel Sioux Falls
- Sioux Falls Sheraton