“I appreciate that the facility has a microwave and fridge...”

Days Inn Sioux Falls
Ranked #33 of 54 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Reviewed September 16, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
MattBrunick, General Manager at Days Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Reviewed September 11, 2013

We had contacted the hotel a few days before the party so that we could put up some overnight guest. They found us rooms with adjoining doors so our family could get together and enjoy our reunion. Rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable. We are very happy

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
MattBrunick, General Manager at Days Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Dear K. L.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review of your recent stay at the Days Inn Empire in Sioux Falls, SD. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your connecting rooms and found them to be clean, spacious and comfortable. I hope that the birthday party went well.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and taking the time to post a review. Please keep us in mind if you ever need rooms in Sioux Falls, SD again.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Very conveniently located hotel with plenty of restaurants nearby. Much nicer than most Days Inn's we've stayed at, and the staff was very nice. Good room, good sleep, and the chef opened up for breakfast before 6:00am as there were many early risers like ourselves who were anxious to get an early start. Very accommodating. Nice shade trees around the property too. Didn't feel like the usual concrete jungle at an Interstate exit location. Felt like we were in a nice quiet neighborhood.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
MattBrunick, General Manager at Days Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Dear ndmVt

Thank you for staying with us at the Days Inn Empire in Sioux Falls, SD. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am happy to hear that the breakfast area was set up earlier than normal for our guests that wanted to get an early start to the day. I agree with you that we do have an excellant location and our trees out front are very nice.

Thank you once again for staying with the Days Inn Empire in Sioux Falls. I hope that you will stay with us again the next time you are in Sioux Falls, SD.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

With very helpful and friendly staff. Plenty of restaurants and malls a short distance away;and although here in my car;I did see a Big Truck (Day Cab) park on the quiet street here overnight.

If I ever have to stay in Sioux Falls again...This place will be it..!!

Room Tip: Call ahead as though I was here on the weekend;I think this is a rather busy place.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Dear Bumpyi52

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at the Days Inn Empire in Sioux Falls, SD. I appreciate your comments in regards to my staff being friendly and helpful. I am glad that you found our location to be convenient for you in terms of the mall and several restaurants. Although we do not have truck parking in our lot, we have had several guests park their trucks on the street in front of the hotel. That seems to work out quite well for those guests.

Thank you once again for staying with us on your recent trip through Sioux Falls, SD. I look forward to having you as a guest the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

The staff was pleasant & helpful. The room was very clean. I have stayed at this motel before and that's why i chose to stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

Dear C. H.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us at the Days Inn Empire in Sioux Falls, SD. It is always nice when we get return guests. I am glad that you found your room to be very clean and that my staff was pleasant and helpful.

Please let me know if there is ever anything that you need while you are staying with us. Thank you once again for staying with us at the Days Inn Empire.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Good room for the price. Water pressure in shower was inadequate. Beds slept very comfortably. Bathroom was a little small.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family