“Very nice place!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #33 of 52 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Cudahy, Wisconsin
“Very nice place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2011

The location is ideal for many restaurants, grocery stores, gas stations etc. Easy on & off the interstate too. Great bed. Very clean room. Bathroom is small but it does the job.

Room Tip: We always ask for the 1st floor so as not to have to go far with suitcases.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
MattBrunick, General Manager at Days Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this review, November 29, 2011
Dear KnittingN

Thank you for the very kind review of the Days Inn Empire Sioux Falls, SD. I am glad you found our bed to be great and also your room clean. We take a great deal of pride in providing clean and comfortable rooms. Each year we purchase around 20 new beds so that we can provide our guests with comfortable beds. I am also glad that you enjoyed our great location. I agree with you that it is very convenient to the gas stations, grocery stores and the many restaurants and also the Empire Mall.

If you are ever back in Sioux Falls or know of any friends or family coming this way, I would appreciate the business. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a safe New Year!!!

3401 Gateway Blvd.
mbrunick@kinseth.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Billings, Montana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2011

This is a good place for a one-night layover. As other reviewers have mentioned, the rooms are small and basic, but the bed was clean, firm, and comfortable. We didn't have time for the breakfast, but did check it out. It was pretty basic. But for the price, this was a good place to stay and an easy off and on I-29. The only complaint is that the refrigerator ran constantly. Fortunately, it wasn't too noisy.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
MattBrunick, General Manager at Days Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this review, October 20, 2011
Dear mtnight:

Thank you for staying at the Days Inn Empire, Sioux Falls. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I do want to let you know that we do have different size rooms available. I am guessing that you maybe stayed in one of our smallest rooms, which I admit are pretty small. We try to discount those room types since they are smaller rooms. I am glad that you found the bed to be clean, firm and comfortable. I also just wanted to let you know that starting tomorrow (10/21/11), we are going to be adding in hard boiled eggs, and yogurt to our continental breakfast. We are hoping that our guests will enjoy these additions to our breakfast offerings. I am sorry that the refrigerator ran constantly, but glad to hear that it wasn't too loud. Thank you again for staying with us and I hope that you will stay with us again the next time you are in Sioux Falls, SD.

Mesquite, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2011

We stayed at this Days Inn before catching a flight home. Location was great, front desk people were great and helpful! Got some great advice on restaurants and directions. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. I will definitely stay there next time we are in the area!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
MattBrunick, General Manager at Days Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this review, September 30, 2011
Dear mdenning1

Thank you very much for staying at the Days Inn Empire in Sioux Falls. I appreciate your business. I am glad to hear that you got some great advice on restaurants and also good directions. We take a great deal of price in providing clean rooms and great customer service but it is always nice to hear that we are doing a good job. Thank you for your business and I look forward to hosting you again the next time you are in Sioux Falls.

Mesa, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2011

Rooms are very clean, if small. The complimentary breakfast was outstanding! Good location-very convenient. Staff is friendly and helpful. Called us after we checked in to assure the room was satisfactory. Great! Only negative about this facility was the noisy AC/Heat system. It was very loud and made sleeping soundly difficult. Other than that, Thumbs Up!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
MattBrunick, General Manager at Days Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this review, September 1, 2011
Dear JamesT

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on TripAdvisor. Thank you for letting me know that my staff did a great job during your stay with cleanliness and guest service. I am also glad to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary continental breakfast. I am sorry that the PTAC unit in your room was loud. I will be sure to have my maintenance man check it out to see if it is just the normal noise or if it is something we need to get looked at. I hope that you will stay with again if you are ever back in Sioux Falls. Would you please also recommend the Sioux Falls Days Inn Empire to anyone you know that might be coming our way.

Thank you for your business.

TAIWAN
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

Very clean and friendly, Spend a night while heading to Rapid city.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars
Thank DDS.LO
MattBrunick, General Manager at Days Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this review, August 3, 2011
Dear DDS.LO

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Days Inn Empire while you were on your way to Rapid City. I hope that you were able to check out some of the great things to see in Sioux Falls while you were here. If you are ever back in Sioux Falls, I hope that you will stay with the Days Inn Empire again.

3401 S Gateway Blvd.
Kansas City, MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2011

I stayed at this particular Days Inn and I was very impressed. Beds are very comfortable and location is next to the interstate however, the rooms are VERY quite. Never heard any noise. The staff there are very helpful and can tell they enjoy thier jobs and not there just for a paycheck. They go out of your way to make you comfortable. I would HIGHLY reccommend this hotel to anyone who is traveling through the area.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
MattBrunick, General Manager at Days Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this review, July 19, 2011
Dear libertyma

Thank you for staying with the Days Inn Empire. I am glad that my staff was able to help answer any questions you had. I am also glad to hear that you enjoyed the newer Serta mattresses that we have in most of our rooms. I will be sure to pass along your comments to my staff. We do our best to make this a great place to work. Thank you again for your business. Please direct anyone you know that might be coming to Sioux Falls, to stay at the Days Inn Empire.

Devils Lake, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2011

We have stayed at this motel MANY times and never have been disappointed with the room or the staff, which have always been very helpful. It's always been quiet and the mattresses are very comfortable. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here for any reason.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Dear RileyND36

Thank you for staying with us many times over the years. I am glad that you have never been disappointed in the hotel or my staff. I am also glad to hear that you find our Serta beds comfortable and the property to be quiet. I hope that you will continue to stay with the Days Inn Empire when you are in Sioux Falls, SD. If there is ever an issue with your stay, please bring it to my attention or one of my staff members, so that we can fix the issue as quickly as possible. Thank you again for your business.