“Excellent service, excellent room” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Sioux Falls

Days Inn Sioux Falls
Ranked #33 of 52 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Mesquite, Texas
“Excellent service, excellent room”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2011

We stayed at this Days Inn before catching a flight home. Location was great, front desk people were great and helpful! Got some great advice on restaurants and directions. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. I will definitely stay there next time we are in the area!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
      Location
      Rooms
    • 5 of 5 stars
MattBrunick, General Manager at Days Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this review, September 30, 2011
Dear mdenning1

Thank you very much for staying at the Days Inn Empire in Sioux Falls. I appreciate your business. I am glad to hear that you got some great advice on restaurants and also good directions. We take a great deal of price in providing clean rooms and great customer service but it is always nice to hear that we are doing a good job. Thank you for your business and I look forward to hosting you again the next time you are in Sioux Falls.

mbrunick@kinseth.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Mesa, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2011

Rooms are very clean, if small. The complimentary breakfast was outstanding! Good location-very convenient. Staff is friendly and helpful. Called us after we checked in to assure the room was satisfactory. Great! Only negative about this facility was the noisy AC/Heat system. It was very loud and made sleeping soundly difficult. Other than that, Thumbs Up!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
MattBrunick, General Manager at Days Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this review, September 1, 2011
Dear JamesT

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on TripAdvisor. Thank you for letting me know that my staff did a great job during your stay with cleanliness and guest service. I am also glad to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary continental breakfast. I am sorry that the PTAC unit in your room was loud. I will be sure to have my maintenance man check it out to see if it is just the normal noise or if it is something we need to get looked at. I hope that you will stay with again if you are ever back in Sioux Falls. Would you please also recommend the Sioux Falls Days Inn Empire to anyone you know that might be coming our way.

Thank you for your business.

mbrunick@kinseth.com
TAIWAN
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

Very clean and friendly, Spend a night while heading to Rapid city.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars
Thank DDS.LO
MattBrunick, General Manager at Days Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this review, August 3, 2011
Dear DDS.LO

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Days Inn Empire while you were on your way to Rapid City. I hope that you were able to check out some of the great things to see in Sioux Falls while you were here. If you are ever back in Sioux Falls, I hope that you will stay with the Days Inn Empire again.

3401 S Gateway Blvd.
Kansas City, MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2011

I stayed at this particular Days Inn and I was very impressed. Beds are very comfortable and location is next to the interstate however, the rooms are VERY quite. Never heard any noise. The staff there are very helpful and can tell they enjoy thier jobs and not there just for a paycheck. They go out of your way to make you comfortable. I would HIGHLY reccommend this hotel to anyone who is traveling through the area.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
MattBrunick, General Manager at Days Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this review, July 19, 2011
Dear libertyma

Thank you for staying with the Days Inn Empire. I am glad that my staff was able to help answer any questions you had. I am also glad to hear that you enjoyed the newer Serta mattresses that we have in most of our rooms. I will be sure to pass along your comments to my staff. We do our best to make this a great place to work. Thank you again for your business. Please direct anyone you know that might be coming to Sioux Falls, to stay at the Days Inn Empire.

Devils Lake, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2011

We have stayed at this motel MANY times and never have been disappointed with the room or the staff, which have always been very helpful. It's always been quiet and the mattresses are very comfortable. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here for any reason.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Dear RileyND36

Thank you for staying with us many times over the years. I am glad that you have never been disappointed in the hotel or my staff. I am also glad to hear that you find our Serta beds comfortable and the property to be quiet. I hope that you will continue to stay with the Days Inn Empire when you are in Sioux Falls, SD. If there is ever an issue with your stay, please bring it to my attention or one of my staff members, so that we can fix the issue as quickly as possible. Thank you again for your business.

Allendale, MI
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2011

We were traveling through to the Badlands/Yellowstone and stayed one night. The room, serivce and food was okay. Only issue was half of parking lot was being sealed so parking was very cramped.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
onida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2011

Just give them a call, internet, or wyndom, great service!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
MattBrunick, General Manager at Days Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this review, June 27, 2011
Thank you very much for your continued business. I am glad to hear that you have always been very happy with your stays at the Sioux Falls, SD Days Inn Empire. We do pride ourselves in providing clean and quiet guestrooms. We also work very hard to provide friendly coustomer service. Thank you again for your business, I hope that if you ever know of anyone needing hotel rooms in Sioux Falls, that you will refer them to the Days Inn Empire.