“overall it was a nice clean room easily accessed from the...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Sioux Falls Airport

Days Inn Sioux Falls Airport
Days Inn Sioux Falls Airport
Ranked #42 of 52 Hotels in Sioux Falls

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Paterson, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

I read the last review and the woman stated that the people that work there are creepy. I would disagree. The man that helped us was very polite and didn't seem creepy at all. There is a creepiness factor but that comes from the customers who are staying there. When we walked in there was a man playing cards with his family in the dining area. This wouldn't have been a big deal if he had his shirt on. People have to eat here in the morning! His shirt was off and he was covered in hair-really gross. We stayed in this hotel a few years ago so I kinda knew what to expect. The rooms are average and for the price it's not too bad. If you are passing through town it is the way to go. This area of Sioux Falls is dumpy-it's no Rapid City. There is breakfast in the morning and another traveler commented that it was worst he had ever seen. That is really over dramatic. I felt the breakfast was good-no issues. I would get down there early as the food goes fast. They take pets if you need to bring your pooches. Room was clean.

Room Tip: Check prices on hotels.com
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
GM6835, General Manager at Days Inn Sioux Falls Airport, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Dear xlilacdiva79,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay.

I thank you for giving your impressions about items mentioned in previous reviews. We are always pleased to hear from our guests, especially when we have succeeded in making their experience a pleasant one. It is our goal to give our guests the best possible service.

Again, thank you for your review, and we sincerely hope to see you on your next trip through the area.

Ducktown, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Nothing special about the decor but you know what your getting before registering. But the breakfast was excellent for something in this price range.I loved making my own waffles and I enjoyed the yogurt and fruit.I would not mind staying again.

Room Tip: There's a bar/casino next door and the crowd can be a little rowdy.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dear George K,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay.

I’m pleased to hear that you found our continental breakfast excellent. We recently changed some of our breakfast selections to include yogurt and cheddar cheese omelets. They certainly have proved to be popular items!

Waseca, Minnesota
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

This wasn't quite as bad as I was expecting, after reading the reviews, but there are only 2 things that seemed to stand out: Tiny, TINY rooms, and just general overall "dumpiness". Not very clean, kinda smelly, and less comfortable than most. Location is good for I-90 travellers, not so much for me.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
GM6835, General Manager at Days Inn Sioux Falls Airport, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Dear NoDakker,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay.

Let me assure you it is our intention to maintain the highest levels of cleanliness, convenience and service at our location. We strive to provide our guests with the high quality hotel experience, and rely upon comments such as yours to maintain these standards.

I sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity to extend our usual hospitality. Since we have a number of different sized rooms, please call me directly and I will ensure that you have a larger room.

Travelers are raving about these Sioux Falls hotels

Sleep Inn
#39 of 52 in Sioux Falls
3.5 of 5 stars 149 reviews
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford

Been to Days Inn Sioux Falls Airport? Share your experiences!