“Wonderful Service and Salad Bar”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #45 of 456 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Buffet, Takeout
Reviewed October 7, 2018

Ruby Tuesday's used to have a fantastic salad bar but had started taking things off the buffet over the years, so I wasn't sure what I was going to get. Whatever the case, I was craving a salad AND the restaurant was within walking distance from the hotel.

I walked in and the somber young male host seated me promptly. The server came over almost immediately to get my drink order. I asked about the Happy Hour and she wasn't sure so she asked another worker who came over with the answer. I'm certainly not complaining because she was wonderful. She had a wonderful personality and checked on me numerous times. I was also happy when I went back 2 night's later and she was my server again. Another outstanding job.

On to the salad bar, which was amazingly and suprisingly good. There were numerous options, including hummus which was delicious. I was extremely happy so much so, as I mentioned earlier, I went back again.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed September 21, 2018

We lucked into a special tonight, and got a discount on the food bar, it was great, well stocked and fresh, had the Cajun spiced grilled shrimp and it was great, simply great, we got our food pretty quickly but the only reason I didn't put 5 stars was the service was just a tad slow, had to wait to get our drinks refilled and was long time in getting our ticket, otherwise everything was very well done, would come here again.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Clark G
Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

When on vacation you always want a quality meal if possible after a full day of travel. This location certainly hit the spot. Restaurant staff was friendly, bathrooms we're clean, and the food was excellent. Salt shakers seemed plugged and wouldn't work right. We tried 3 different ones with little success. Even the waiter stated it was an issue.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 19, 2018

It was located in the mall so it was nice to be able to go shipping and then grab a bite to eat all in the same place plus the food was very good and the wait staff was very friendly.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

This is one of our go to places for brunch on Sunday, ladies lunch, and couples supper. There are so many good choices on the menu like the ribs and the burgers but the salad bar is our favorite. It is always fresh, maintained with full bowls, and very tasty. Yummy food, good atmosphere and we can relax there.

Date of visit: June 2018