“Good food.”

Dining options: Delivery
Green Bay, Wi
“Good food.”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Ate here our first night in Sioux Falls. Good food, great drinks = LARGE beers, fast & friendly wait staff & bartenders. I had a pasta dish & my son had a burger... yummy! Plus, enough to bring some back for a late-night snack.

• Visited September 2013

Sioux Falls, United States
“Great Burgers”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

When my family is craving a great burger, we ALWAYS head to Cherry Creek. My wife and I usually split the All-Pro, which is grilled onions, mushrooms, cheddar, and bacon. Our son usually gets the Smokey burger. It's a 1/2 lb burger with cheddar, bacon, an onion ring, and their house made BBQ sauce on top. You have to ask for it, because it's not on the menu. Their drummy and fries basket is good as well, and believe it or not, the spagetti and meat sauce off the kids menu is really good and quite filling.

• Visited July 2013
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Not bad, just average.”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I don't mean "average" as a bad thing. It's just not a place I want to return to again and again. Service, food, and atmosphere is just... well, average. And along those same lines, I would neither recommend it or discourage someone from trying it. No help at all, huh?

Visited May 2013
Valley Springs, SD
“great all around restaurant/ bar”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

fabulous soups and salads, great variety of beer on tap, nice atmosphere, not too noisy and never have a problem getting a booth on a week day/night. Great comfort foods as well. Never had a bad meal here and go with friends on a regular basis.

Visited December 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Good food questionable service”
Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

The menu is pretty large and diverse & pretty good too! The service was not so good. The wait to get our drinks was bad, the wait to get our ticket was worse, and the wait to get our change left us wondering if we were even getting our card back! It took an extra 20 minutes just to wait when there were only 2 other tables there. I doubt we'll return.