“The best kept secret Carino's lounge” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Carino's Italian

Carino's Italian
Ranked #9 of 369 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“The best kept secret Carino's lounge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

What a treat to have professionals tending to your groups every need while not "hovering" over you.

I haven't been here for a drink in a while but am wondering why. I was impressed with the quality of staff and the the low key atmosphere. TV's are available for your favorite sport without getting in the middle of your conversation.

Great place for great friends to meet.

Yankton, SD
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Superb!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Johnny Carino's is a wonderful Italian restaurant. Highly recommend it !! It is not cheap but the cuisine is well worth the prices and the service was fabulous!

Visited October 2013
Guttenberg, Iowa, United States
“Nice place. Good food. Good value. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

The place was packed so I sat at the bar. it was a little noisy in there and they were really busy but they took care of me very quickly. I had the wedge salad and lasagna. Both were very good and the bread was warm and fresh. I'll definitely stop there again next time I'm in Sioux Falls.

Sioux Falls
“Affrodable Italian !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

They offer a lot for little cost, great food ,often decent service, nice atmosphere ! when looking for a good meal comfortable surroundings this would be a great place to start ! we eat there every couple of weeks we like it so much !

Visited October 2013
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Won't go back”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This was my third or fourth visit to this place over the last couple years and it was usually a good experience. This time it was not good. The service was marginal and the food wasn't any better. There was olive oil or something spilled on the floor next to my table, and I almost ended up on the floor when I stood up to leave. I doubt I'll go back.

Visited August 2013