“My own personal pizza, the way I want it.”
Review of PizzaRev

PizzaRev
Ranked #2 of 15 Quick Bites in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast Food
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Craft Your Own custom personal pizza at PizzaRev - Sioux Falls! Conveniently located at 3901 W 49th Street in Sioux Falls - South Dakota. PizzaRev specializes in thin and crispy personal-sized artisanal pizza that you build yourself choosing all your favorites from our homemade dough options, all-natural sauces, premium Italian cheeses and over 30 topping options -- all for one flat price! Gluten free and vegan options also available. Once completed, your pizza is flame-fired in our stone-bed oven in just three minutes. Join us today at PizzaRev - Sioux Falls and Craft Your Own custom personal pizza!
Reviewed August 20, 2018

My sister-in-law took my family to PizzaRev, which was my first experience to the restaurant. As you pull up to the establishment, there is ample parking and the building has a modern look.

You walk into the restaurant and walk up to an attendant who will take your order. It is kind of like Subway, made the way you want, but for pizza!! I recommend the option to put whatever you want on your pizza. You can add as much or as little as your heart (and stomach) desires.

We will be back!!!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

Very good pizza ,tons of options, and super fast , I like the fact that you can also choose from a few different types of crust, wish their was one closer to my home ,I visited this one in south dakota

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 16, 2018

Wasn't sure what to expect but we left very happy! They made our thin pizzas exactly the way we liked them and were very fast. Enjoyed the 'bucket of beer' special along with our pizza -- which the cashier told us about. Everyone working seemed to be friendly & helpful. Such a nice experience & good food too = a nice surprise!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 2, 2018

If you want a relatively quick pizza that you can customize yourself, then this is the place. Their crust is very tasty from the hot fired oven, and the toppings are fresh. Service is always friendly and really helpful. Great place to go.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Was in Sioux Falls for a few days. Stoped at this place to check it out. Glad we did, you get to choose your crust type,and your toppings and with a bunch of toppings to pick from you won’t leave unsatisfied, each pizza is a personal pan and it only takes a few minutes to bake your pizza. If you like Pizza, stop in a check them out.

Date of visit: April 2018

Been to PizzaRev? Share your experiences!