Best Western Plus Ramkota Hotel
Country Inn
$91
Dakotah Lodge(Sioux Falls)
$94
Quality Inn And Suites(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
$95
$101
$99
Super 8 Sioux Falls(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
$65
Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
$63
$139
$97
  • Pool
All reviewsoutdoor poolwater parkpoolside roompool sidehotel restaurantbeds were comfortablesouth dakotaeasy accesswaterparkmollyconferenceinterstateconcertsd
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

My family and I stayed here on our way back from the black hills. Dining food was inexpensive and great for children 10 an under who eat for .99 cents. The rooms were clean and beds were comfortable. Swimming area was entertaining for our kids and the swimming pool outside was nice as well. The staff were friendly and helpful as well. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014
Jan G, General Manager at Best Western Plus Ramkota Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Thank you so much for the wonderful comment, thrilled we did our job well! We hope to see you again this summer, Sioux Falls has great things to offer for family fun, and so much is free!

Our best,

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Sorry to say, but this was the worst hotel experience we had on our vacation out west. We stayed in Best Westerns all along the way. BE AWARE that this is a 3 story hotel with many buildings and ONE, yes I said ONE elevator in the entire complex!!! I can't emphasize that enough -- but no one at the front desk ever mentioned it. We were assigned to a room in the remotest building & not on the first floor. We are agile & healthy even though in our 60's, so we made it, but the frustration of a long day of driving, the futile search for an elevator while pulling our luggage (no hotel rolling luggage carriers) all over the place & up the stairs, the hot hallways, and the crowded room all come together for a very poor rating. We should have been informed when we checked in that there was one elevator, & then offered a room at least in the same building! The area of town was a little disturbing, too. An awful experience - don't stay at the Ramkota BW in Sioux Falls if there are ANY other options!!!

Room Tip: Find another hotel unless you get a room on the first floor or have children who would like the swimming area and can help you up the flights of stairs with your luggage.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Jan G, General Manager at Best Western Plus Ramkota Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience, and number one, I really apologize for the frustration. We are a large two floor building, with one elevator to be sure, but we should have offered you help with your luggage, properly educated where the elevator was, or gotten you a luggage cart of which we have many. If you reach out to me I'd be happy to make this experience right.

Incidentally early this fall we will be adding another elevator. I do hope you will try us again if in our area, I am positive we can turn this negative experience into a positive one.

Respectfully,

Reviewed June 6, 2014

This place is great for all ages of kids and adults alike. Our kids love the pool area, and in the summer they have an outdoor pool as well that is very nice. My husband and I like to have a drink in the bar in the evening, nice atmosphere. Rooms are nice and clean.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jan G, General Manager at Best Western Plus Ramkota Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to comment, and thrilled you enjoyed your experience at our hotel!

We hope to see you again!

My Best,

Reviewed June 4, 2014

The person who took my reservation was so friendly and helpful. The room was very comfortable except the pillows were uncomfortable. I normally bring my own due to neck problems but I forgot it. I asked at the front desk if they had any other pillows and someone came right up with a couple of others. Room service was very good and fairly quick. Very convenient location! Thanks for making my trip go smoothly!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Thank you so much for the nice review, and SO glad we made your trip smooth and easy. It's is our goal to be a home away from home for all our guests and to make as seamless as possible - thrilled we did our job!

Hope to see you again,

My Best,

Reviewed June 1, 2014

From the moment I called to make a reservation, I was treated with respect and made aware of what rooms were available. Room location whether pool side or not pool side. How many were traveling in my party. How many children, adults and if with pets or if I needed a smoking room. I responded with what rooms I needed and the Motel staff repeated what I said to ensure they were giving me and meeting my needs. Super dialogue, super staff.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jan G, General Manager at Best Western Plus Ramkota Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Thank you for the detailed compliment, I will share your comments with associates! I hope we see you again soon!

Our Best,