“A very nice place to stay; awesome staff!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls

My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls
Ranked #4 of 52 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Omaha, Nebraska
“A very nice place to stay; awesome staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2014

This is a great place for an extended stay; the rooms are nice with comfortable beds/pillows/linens. The staff is friendly and helpful; Joe always has a smile and makes you feel at home and Liz in housekeeping not only does a great job of keeping the room clean, but is always willing to help and provide an excellent level of customer service. I'm glad I chose this property for my extended stay.

Room Tip: For an extended stay I would choose the third floor again.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
Brenda P, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, responded to this review, September 4, 2014
Debbie,

Thank you for all the kind words! We do everything we can to make our hotel feel like your home away from home. We do receive several compliments on our superior quality bedding. The staff enjoy their job which is very evident when they interact with the guests. I hope you think of us again in your future travels.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Sterling Heights, MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2014

Nice rooms, good decor. Very comfortable bed & pillows. For long term stay book on the 3rd floor. Housekeeping is excellent by Liz, good job!

The hotel is conveniently located right off the I-29 freeway @ 41st Street.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Brenda P, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, responded to this review, September 1, 2014
Michael,

We love to hear about our staff doing a job well done. We pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our rooms. The housekeepers work tirelessly to keep our hotel in perfect condition. Thank you for taking a few minutes to review our establishment. Please think of us next time you are in Sioux Falls.

Regards,

Hotel Management
Palm Desert, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

After a long wet drive from the Badlands National Park through South Dakota we had the pleasure of staying at this hotel.

We were greeted at the front desk by Joe who made check in a breeze, made us laugh and feel right at home. These rooms are nicer than our first apartment and the beds are to die for after a long day of hiking and driving. Our first room had some loud guests nearby and we were moved promptly and had a great nights sleep.

Joe was there to greet us in the morning, gave us a late check out to finish up laundry and pleasantly saw us on our way.

I cannot wait for more of these "My Place" hotels to be built. You will have a steady customer.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Sandy A
Sandy,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. We appreciate all comments. Our staff enjoys going above and beyond their required duties. Anything we can do to make My Place feel like your place. We hope you stay with My Place Hotels in your future travels.

Best Wishes,
Hotel Management
Custer, SD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

My Place was a very good value for the money. It was clean, well lighted, and had great beds. There is no breakfast but the price is reasonable. We only stayed 1 night but the kitchen would be handy for a longer stay.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Brenda P, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, responded to this review, August 28, 2014
Ruth,

Thank you for the great review. All the My Place Hotels offer clean and comfortable rooms at a reasonable price. Our My Store does offer breakfast items at a low price. Thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you again next time you are in Sioux Falls.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

Walk a across the carpet twice barefoot and your feet are black on the bottom. Very poorly built as you can hear everything from above, below, or next to you. Only got 4 hours if sleep as doors kept slamming all night. Extended stay people had their families packed in rooms and kids thought running around was their playground. Stay away if you want rest, not recommended for business travelers.

• Stayed August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars
      Location
    • 2 of 5 stars
2 Thank Kevin M
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us. I would like to thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. I assure you it is standard practice for our staff to address all noise and cleanliness issues. I urge you to contact the hotel and we can discuss the best resolution to your unsatisfactory stay. I hope you give My Place Hotels a second chance in the future.

Thanks Again,
Moorhead, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

We stopped at this hotel in Sioux Falls SD very nice clean and orderly for 58.00 we got a room with two queen sized beds all rooms have full size refrigerator stove microwave oven defiantly worth the money.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Brenda P, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Thank You for staying with My Place Hotel - Sioux Falls. We appreciate you taking the time to rate us. We pride ourselves on having a clean and budget friendly hotels. Please think of us next time you are in Sioux Falls.
Cocoa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

This hotel is quiet, new, spacious and clean. The beds and bedding are so comfortable, the wifi is awesome and staff are wonderful. Our brand new air conditioner had a problem, and they came right out and replaced it! Full kitchen--fridge, cooktop, microwave, coffeemaker, toaster, sink, etc. No breakfast, but you're right in town and have plenty of restaurants to choose from. We loved My Place!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Brenda P, Manager at My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, responded to this review, August 15, 2014
It was our pleasure to provide such a wonderful stay here at the My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, SD! Thank you for the great feedback. As a brand new hotel we appreciate all comments. Check out our website for other My Place Hotels. Best Wishes, Hotel Management