“Wonderful hotel!”

Ranked #9 of 52 Hotels in Sioux Falls
chapmansboro, tn
“Wonderful hotel!”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

This is an excellent hotel. It was extremely clean, very spacious, and very reasonably priced. I can't think of one negative thing to say. I highly recommend this hotel and I am very picky about where I lay my head!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, responded to this review, July 26, 2014
It was our pleasure to provide such a wonderful stay here at the My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, SD! The quality and comfort of the rooms, paired with the affordable rate, makes us an ideal choice for many. Thank you for the great feedback!

We look forward to your next visit!

Best Wishes,

Hotel Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

We had a two queen bed room. The rooms still smell like new carpet! The air conditioner worked well, room stayed nice and cool. Not much noise coming from hallway. Bathrooms have hair dryer. Full size refrigerator in kitchen area. Coffee maker in room; also have free coffee in check-in area. Free wifi. No swimming pool or hot tub. They say they only come in to clean room every four days, but you can ask for new towels. For being an inexpensive place and it being a new construction building, I think I hit gold with this find :)

Stayed July 2014
Thank you for your great review! Our brand new facility is a popular choice for many visitors in the Sioux Falls area. It is wonderful to hear that you had such a great experience during your stay!

We also have a single queen room type, which features a high quality, fully reclining chair. This option is great for those that do not need both beds, and desire an extra area to relax in comfort.

We hope to see you again soon at the My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, SD!

Dillon, Colorado
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Inexpensive option for long term stay in Sioux Falls. New, Clean, Comfortable. Loved the recliner in the room I had. (available only in rooms with one bed). Since it is new, it is in great shape. Strongly recommend if all you need is a comfortable, basic room.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the highway end of the hotel... Bring some basic kitchen utensils if you c...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
We really appreciate you taking the time to write this review! The high quality, fully reclining chairs are a great feature of our single queen guest rooms. We also have rooms with two single queens for guests needing an additional bed. Thank you for choosing My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, SD.

We hope you will continue to stay at My Place Hotel locations during any future travels.

Best Wishes,

Aberdeen, SD
Reviewed July 5, 2014

My wife and I stayed at this hotel on June 15th, 2014. The hotel is located right off 41st Street, which is Sioux Falls main road. The mall and many other shopping areas are close by, including any restaurant you can think of.
As for the hotel, checking in was simple and professional. The hotel is brand new, and you can tell when you walk in.
The Lobby has a selection of food and drink and also complimentary coffee.
Our guestroom was a single with a King bed, which included a recliner and a work table. The room also features a kitchen, with stove, refrigerator/freezer and a microwave.
The bedding was very comfortable, and allows you to get a good nights sleep. Everything is super clean! The bathroom is huge as well.
Something we didn't utilize (we didn't need to), was a very nice laundry room.
This hotel is PERFECT for anyone. We used this for an overnight hotel because we had an early flight. The total time it took us to get to the airport from the hotel was 10 minutes. Anyone traveling to Sioux Falls should check out this very well priced, clean and well located hotel.

Room Tip: There isn't a bad room in the place. They are all either a double bed, or a single bedroom.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay at the My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, SD. We are very proud of the quality and comfort of our hotel, and love to hear when our guests have a PERFECT stay such as yours!

Our facility is geared towards extended stay travelers with full My Kitchens in each room, but is great for single night travelers as well. We offer nightly, weekly, and monthly rate options, all of which are very affordable!

Thank you for your wonderful feedback!

Madison, WI
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

What a wonderful hotel! A nice clean room and bath, with a great bed. And at a great price. My wife and I would recommend this hotel. All new and clean. All we require is a clean and comfortable room, with a good bed. Our stay was just for one night on our trip west through South Dakota. My Place Hotel -Sioux Falls, SD "fills the bill". Our thanks to the staff.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
We are so happy that you and your wife enjoyed your stay! You will always find a clean, comfortable room at the My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, SD. Our location is also surrounded by many local restaurants and shops making us a convenient choice for many!

Thank you for your review!

Brandon, MS
Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

This hotel was recommended by another hotel in the area that was full. I was concerned because I had never heard of this chain, but it worked out to my advantage - lower price and a great room. We arrived after midnight and the front desk manager was very polite and professional. The room was very clean, the bed linens and towels were very nice. Would return if in the area again.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
We are so happy to hear you had a pleasant stay at the My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, SD. We aim to provide great customer service to all our guests. Thank you for your great feedback, we look forward to your next visit!

Rapid City, South Dakota
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I hadn't had a decent nights sleep for some time and the beds were so soft and comfortable that I slept for twelve hours straight. The location is just off of the main drag in Sioux Falls, really close to the mall. The view isn't that great, but it is also in the middle of the city. No complementary breakfast, but there is complementary coffee and a small store in the lobby just in case you forgot anything. The bathroom is gorgeous. Overall it was a great night. *Free wifi was amazing.

Room Tip: Try to get a room a little ways from the elevator shaft because if your right next to it it sounds l...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Hannah W
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Sioux Falls, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
12 hours of sleep, WOW! The pillow top beds, with My Plush bedding, really are amazing. There are also a variety of pillows to choose from, both firm and soft, to make your bed just right.

In order to provide a great rate for all guests, we cut back on extra items such as breakfast. What you’re left with is a clean comfortable room, great service, and extreme affordability. We also have full kitchens in all rooms.

Thank you for your comments!