New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“DO NOT MISS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

If you're in Sioux Falls you'd better stay downtown. Besides the great restaurants, easy walks, free trolly to the actual Falls, and easy access to anything, the Sculpture Walk was fantastic. They are EVERYWHERE, and some are "interactive" (a metal couch that looked soft and comfy was something I had to try out for myself). Some modern, some mystical (the jumper with wings), some life size (greatest mama bear and cubs ever). This was a delightful surprise in downtown.

Visited September 2013

Karlsruhe, Germany
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 105 helpful votes
“Adds a fun element of surprise and art to the city.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

It would seem the Sculpture walk is something people either enjoy or don't notice. So, a neutral or better. I like it in general and I like that they change it annually. It's a fun conversation starter and adds class and fun to the downtown. Great idea. Thanks to the people that make this happen.

Visited August 2014
2 Thank SeasPlaces
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Sculpture Walk Never Disappoints”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

I thoroughly enjoy taking out of town friends or family to the Sculpture Walk every year. I've done the walk at least three times this year with different friends/relatives and loved it every time. Love that we have this in our city.

Visited July 2014
Fort Wayne, Indiana
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Many sculptures to see”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

Sculptures were spread out for 4 blocks in the downtown area. We walked and looked at the sculptures while also shopping.

Visited August 2014
Spring Branch, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Downtown”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

I like checking out the pubs in the historic district of cities. When I was there the sculpyures made it very intresting. I walked up and down the streets before going to my first pub. The flowers were an added bonus.

Visited July 2014