“Excellent food!”

Bracco World Cafe & Island Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Bracco World Cafe & Island Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #58 of 401 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 57th Street and Western Ave
Description: Escape to your Sioux Falls paradise destination. Indulge in our Hot Zone menu featuring Island Paradise, Asian, Creole, and American Cuisine. Relax on Sioux Falls premier patio and enjoy free live music from your local favorite artists during the summer time (Wednesday, Friday, Saturday).
Storm Lake, Iowa
“Excellent food!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We ate Bracco two evenings because our first experience was very good. raves from my guests for the menu varity, taste and presentation. Good service and servers.

Visited May 2014

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Where's the chicken?”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

My husband stopped by and ordered 2 salads to go. One was the Paradise Pineapple Salad.
It comes with a teriyaki grilled chicken breast. As I eagerly tore into the salad there was NO CHICKEN. When we called we were told we could drive back across town and get the chicken or they would send a gift card for the chicken breast! Are you kidding me? Customer Service is dead at Brocco's. Will not be returning.

• Visited May 2014
Carver, Minnesota
“Great Happy Hour”
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

We met for Happy Hour, great prices on drinks and appetizers. Their flat bread pizza, Black Bean, was the best. We loved the Bloody Mary's, extra olives. Our waitress was so accommodating, we asked for a lot of extras and she was on top of everything. I would definitely go again for Happy Hour! I would imagine their entrees are great as well. I would also like to try their patio in the summer.

Visited April 2014
Omaha, Nebraska
“Decent Restaurant - Good but not memorable”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

This was actually our second choice in restaurants for the evening. The first one would not allow minors and my 19-year old daughter was with us. I was trying to figure out what the theme of the restaurant was and our guest said it was supposed to be a "World Cuisine" restaurant. I would hardly call it that, but whatever.

We were greeted quickly at the door and shown to a booth. For a Saturday night, this place was dead (but it was around 8:30pm). The waiter, Garrison, arrived shortly thereafter and took our drink orders. He returned with the drinks and was already asking for our food order. We weren't ready, so ordered an appetizer - chips and guacamole. When that arrived, we ordered our food.

I had my usual - ribeye steak. It came with a demi-glaze but I requested that on the side. I also had a house salad with Raspberry Vinagarette - it was fine. My steak came perfectly cooked at medium rare and also came with "heirloom potatoes" which was a medley of potatoes that were roasted. The steak was good, the potatoes were fine. Nothing was all that special, but good.

My daughter had the 4-cheese flatbread which we did not finish - overbearing with blue cheese and had very little other flavor. The garlic sauce was okay - but just no flavor - it was missing something. Our guests had the mac & cheese specialty and the sirloin dinner. Both were ok, just nothing "wow".

The waiter was not the best. He was just okay; he had to be asked for more water every time we needed it. This is supposed to be more than just a bar/grill restaurant but the service did not coincide with that. Again, okay, just not anything to write home about.

Would I go back? If there were nothing better, I would. Not my first choice, but not off my list either.

• Visited April 2014
Augusta, Georgia
“Horrid”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Terrible service and tasteless food. If they wish to even pretend to be upscale and worth the $$ they charge, perhaps they could do something about the billy-bobs and jim-bobs wearing baseball caps while dining. This is a sight for McDonalds and a value meal. A waste of time and money - will never go back.

• Visited February 2014