“Great place to stay!”

Ranked #2 of 52 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Green Valley, Arizona
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed August 22, 2014

Our stay at this new hotel was absolutely amazing! The staff was super friendly and went out of their way to let you know they were there to help in any way they could. One of the cleanest hotels I have stayed in. Don't hesitate to stay here. You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: All good rooms.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Netabug
Matt B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn & Suites of Sioux Falls, SD. It is great to hear that your stay was absolutely amazing. It is also nice to hear that my staff was super friendly and went out of their way to help in any way they could. Please let me know if there was anything we could have done to improve your stay.

605-275-9577

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

Once in a life time nights stay. Thank you! :-( . Clean feet became soiled walking on the small short walk to the bathroom. Amazed 2 queen beds could occupy such a small space. Good sized room refrigerator. Toilet looked older as it had stains. Housekeeping needs a new vacuum. Good AC.

Stayed August 2014
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent stay with the Comfort Inn & Suites. I am sorry to hear that your stay was not to our high level of guest satisfaction. Would you please contact me so that I can try to resolve this situation to your satisfaction?

Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

This was our first time we stayed here. As soon as we walked in the door the front desk gal welcomed us. She was very personable and seem well trained. I work in the of training pesonal staff, the staff here is very well picked, you can't train somone to have the excitement their team has. I will stay again. Good job!

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn & Suites. I appreciate the fact that you noticed how well trained my team was. I do take a great deal of pride in hiring for personality rather than experience. I feel we can train for lack of experience but you can't train someone to have a friendly personality. Please let me know if there was anything we could have done to improve your stay.

Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed August 20, 2014

This was the most wonderful place we stayed on our 8000 mile trip around the US. The people here are the best and very considerate in all areas. I can say for sure that if I get back to Souix Falls I will stay here. Thank you all. Joanellen Walker

Room Tip: There is no place in this hotel that is bad. All areas are the best.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn & Suites of Sioux Falls, SD. It is amazing to hear that our hotel was the most wonderful place to stay out of all the places you stayed on your 8000 mile trip around the country. I will be sure to pass along your comments to my team members. I hope that you will get back to the Sioux Falls area in the future. Please let me know if there was anything we could have done to improve your stay.

Spirit Lake, Iowa, United States
Reviewed August 20, 2014

This was our first stay. It was very clean, the staff was friendly and the beds were comfortable. The grandkids enjoyed the pool. We will definitely stay there again. I'm glad that Comfort Inn put a hotel in that part of the city.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn & Suites. It is great to hear that you found the hotel to be clean, my staff members friendly and the beds to be comfortable. I am happy to hear that the grandkids enjoyed the pool. I look forward to hosting you again the next time you are in Sioux Falls. Please let me know if there was anything we could have done to improve your stay.

Minnesota
Reviewed August 11, 2014

This hotel opened on April 3, 2014, so it is very nice and new and shiny. As Choice Privileges gold members, we were recognized upon checkin and offered a small snack and bottle of water.

The two-queen suite we had for our family of six had plenty of space. The sofabed was a "L" shape, which was good, because the pull-out bed was quite narrow for a double. One of the kids just slept on the remaining couch part.

The beds were comfortable, but high! I'm 5'2" and had to climb in. Pillows were plentiful and there were both "soft" and "firm" pillows for each bed spot.

The only thing I found odd for this being such a new hotel was that there was not a charging/USB station like so many Comfort Inns/Suites we've been to in the past.

The pool was small but adequate. Breakfast was standard Comfort fare with a couple of hot choices and the usual continental options.

We stayed here with reward points, but would easily stay again when visiting Sioux Falls, even though it's not really close to anything. The mall and such are 10-15 minutes away. There's a gas station down the street but I didn't see any restaurants nearby. Access is close and easy from either I-29 or I-229 on the south end of town. It would be a 10-15 minute detour to get here if traveling across on I-90.

Nice place.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Matt B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 16, 2014
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us at the Comfort Inn & Suites of Sioux Falls. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I am sorry that we don't have a USB charging station but the lamps in the rooms do all have the plug-ins on them. I also wanted to let you know that if you would come back and stay with us again, there is a great restaurant just behind the gas station a few blocks away. It is called Krav'n and it is a bar and grill. They have a very nice atmosphere and serve very good food. Thank you for choosing to use your Choice Priviliges points while staying with us. I look forward to your return visit.

Rapid City, South Dakota
Reviewed August 11, 2014

My sister and I stayed at this hotel while we were in Sioux Falls for the fair. The front desk staff was very friendly. The room I stayed in seemed smaller than most hotel rooms, but it was just fine for the two of us. Breakfast was average. Hotel was clean, and the bed was extremely comfortable. The location was good, set back from the road so there wasn't any noise, but close to all of the places we went. I would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with the Comfort Inn & Suites of Sioux Falls. I hope that you enjoyed the fair. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found the beds to be comfortable. Please let me know if there was anything we could have done to improve your stay.