Review Highlights

Great cigar lounge

Reviewed October 4, 2015
ScottsdaleDave
Scottsdale, AZ

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

My husband loves great cigars. I love wine. We found this gem with side by side locations with full bar and wine and live music on one side ( which you can carry to cigar side). The other side has fantastic cigars, alcohol and great seating. Great ambience on both sides. Excellent air exchangers. Large patios. Best time we’ve had in a long time!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed October 4, 2015

Comfortable atmosphere, ice cold beer and I could enjoy my favorite cigar. Met some nice people there and felt right at home!

Date of experience: September 2015