New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #26 of 52 Hotels in Sioux Falls
London, United Kingdom
“Pleasant Quality Inn”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

More upmarket than the typical Quality Inn I’ve stayed in before with plush armchairs and potted plants in the lobby and large comfortable rooms. I had a generally pleasant stay, though was disappointed that there wasn’t a luggage rack in my room and frustrated by the slowness of the elevator service. It is located close to the Interstates and to the airport. But there doesn’t seem to be much else in the area and the only restaurant I could find nearby was a Denny’s, which was fine for me, but may not suit everyone.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 stars
SaraB-GM, General Manager at Quality Inn And Suites, responded to this review, September 12, 2012
Thank you for you comments regarding your recent stay with us.. We are proud of our property and we hope that it shows. I see you were missing a luggage rack from your room; we supply luggage racks in every room so I apologize that yours was missing. We share feedback from our customers with all employees of the property so we will be sure to double-check the guest rooms to make sure we find/replace the missing luggage rack.
As for the elevator, we hope to add a second car down the road. Customer feedback helps us to justify these more costly additions when the time is right. Thank you again for your response and we hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Des Moines, Iowa, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

I have stayed at this location many times as I travel with Choice Hotels and would have to say this is one of the nicest Choice Hotels in the area. But the Hotel is starting to show a lot of wear and tear - Marked non-smoking rooms with cigarette burns from bedspread to floor carpeting to vanity along with odor of the smoke in the rooms along with the normal wear and tear which is not being maintained. I would also have to say the front end staff seems to have a lot of turn over and needs to work on the their friendliness, I have had the only good welcome feeling from the front end manager and when she is gone it seems like all the want is your credit card and than send you on your way.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We value all feedback as it tells us exactly how our guests view us. We will definitely review the property to see where we can apply the extra attention and hope you will choose to revisit us in the future. Thank you again for the feedback!
Hamilton, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

My husband, myself and our two kids stayed here for one night. The kids loved the pool, we loved the hot tub. Clean rooms, helpful staff. We walked to Denny's for dinner - great Denny's! We got our room for $55/night through Priceline. Breakfast buffet was very good!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
SaraB-GM, Director of Sales at Quality Inn And Suites, responded to this review, August 3, 2012
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. The entire team enjoys hearing what guest think of our beautiful hotel.

Thank you for traveling!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights, quiet, very accommodating, and reasonable. The only problem was the exercise facility was extremely busy, not hotels problem, just fatties like me trying to reduce. I usually satay somewhere else but they were booked but from now on I love the quiet and service.

Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your review. We enjoy hearing from our guests! We are sorry for the delay with the fitness room, it is a busy room in our hotel.

We are glad that you gave us a chance and hope to see you again very soon!!
Spokane, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

My mother and I stayed here as we traveled to Northfield, Minnesota for my son's college graduation. What a beautiful facility! The rooms were extremely comfortable and it was a perfect last night before driving into Minnesota! The breakfast was exceptional and the staff was very friendly. Thank you for renewing my faith in Choice hotels; I will definitely try to stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for your kind words about your stay. The entire team works hard to show all our guests are beautiful property and we are all happy that you enjoyed your stay.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you again.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

We stayed here, during the last part of June 2012. And I had a totebage of cosmetic items stolen. I was informed by management that they were embarrassed and to list items and price,they would have corporate refund. As of today, I have never received a refund. I recommend patronages to be very cautious, if you stay more than one night. I would not want this to happen to anyone else.

• Stayed June 2012
4 Thank Darlarae
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

Booked reservation on Saturday night on way back to Chicago ($120), in at Midnight, out at 6am. The hotel was very nice, and agree with other reviewer (the interior looked brand new). Highly recommend this place, as room was large, clean, and staff was very friendly. We left before included breakfast opened, and staff gave us some doughnuts, fruit and drinks. Almost felt bad that we couldn't stay longer. Choose this hotel over a cheaper travel lodge further East, and very glad we did.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you so much for your review. We very much value the feedback of all our guests. We hope to see you again very soon!!

Happy Travels!