We stayed Staybridge Suites on 8 Sep 2013 with my boyfriend. I had a bad memory staying at the Staybridge in the past about 2 years ago. I actually was not sure if i really wanted to go back there again for this time. Last time we stayed there, our room was right next to elevator that kept making big noise every time people use, and there were noisy people partying outside the hotel till 3 am in the morning (the hotel was close to Casino, and was Friday night), and could not sleep... When we checked in this time, the lady at the front desk said, "Welcome back! and we have up graded your room for free to show our appreciations to you." The room was excellent - the hotel put us in the most quiet room that they can give also - we were on the 3rd floor on the very end of floor that nobody would be able to disturb us. It was the away far from elevator also and was very very quiet.. I requested the hotel more specific for this time to have quiet room. I think the hotel's customer service system is really well maintained. We did not meet the hotel manager, but she/he must be really good hotel manager that i could just tell - the hotel probably kept my complains even it was 2 years ago and made sure to make me happy from my past bad experience from the Staybridge. It was not a hotel that just want to make money, but try to think and do if they were us. Excellent customer service I have never received at any other hotels in past. The room was wonderful - the hotel upgraded us to two king beds room with large living room & kitchen. It was wonderful surprise. We could hear the shower noise and bathroom noise but it was pretty much acceptable. But what I most impressed about was all the staffs that working there. My boyfriend and we wanted to go to the Carnival restaurant (this is the place you must try if you stay at the Staybridge, it is all you can eat Brazilian steak with wonderful choices of buffet restaurant) which is about 5 mins walking distance from the hotel. The hotel staffs helped us very friendly, and they remembered us even next morning when we checked out and asked how did we like the Carnival restaurant and the food. What made me impress was that it was not only one person, but 3 staffs there all remembered about it, and asked us about it. The staffs were all super nice and very helpful. It made us feel that we are almost at home- thank you very much. I also liked they added more selections of drinks at lobby - they even had apple cider now. :) And their drink bar (coffee and tea bugs are there) was opened all day - you can get many different tea bugs and drink them in your room watching DVD in the room. Usually most hotel open drink bar only breakfast time, but Stay bridge consider more customers' needs, and provide us good services whatever they think it is the best to their customers. the continental breakfast was good as always. I would like to say thank you to all the staffs and the managers at the Staybriedge for your excellent customers service. Thank you for the Staybridge hotel headquarter to make such outstanding hotel in Sioux Falls, SD! It was very honor for us to stay such hotel with good hearts. You are the best. We will definitely come back! Thank you again! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Sioux Falls Staybridge Suites Hotel! Located by the Empire Mall, we are the finest Extended Stay hotel in Sioux Falls. 5 miles from the Sioux Falls Regional Airport and the Sioux Falls Convention Center, we are a convenient location for our clients. The Sioux Falls hotel eases a strained budget with our mid-week Sundowner featuring a free light meal, beer, wine, and soda. Catch up on laundry with our complimentary guest laundromat . 'Get Comfortable' with our friendly staff and outstanding amenities at the Staybridge Suites Sioux Falls . Businesses near hotel: Ruby Tuesdays, River Plaza, and Century Theatres ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, IHG, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Staybridge Suites Sioux Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Sioux Falls Hotel Sioux Falls
- Sioux Falls Staybridge Suites