Staybridge Suites Sioux Falls
$99
Country Inn
$109
Sheraton.com
Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
$58
Super 8 Sioux Falls/41st Street(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
$54
Candlewood Suites Sioux Falls(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
$81
$105
Hotels.com
$139
GardenInn.com
Super 8 Sioux Falls(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
$57
$55
$99
$97
  • Pool
All reviewsbedroom suiteone nightsocial hourfull kitchenmovie theaterempire mallnice place to stayclean towelsnice breakfastwould stay here againcomfortable bedoatmealgreat roomfront desk stafffree breakfastbreakfast areaclean hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Stayed here over Memorial Day wkend - met fiancé here while I was on the road for 3 wks. (Booked it thru Priceline which I will never use again since I wanted to be downtown and ended up by empire mall.,,). Overall, nice room, very clean, better than average breakfast, average service, convenient to movie theater and eating and shopping. Downside was it was noisy due to much traffic in the hallways and my room never really got light due to the fact that it faced the front of the building so there were bright lights. But, ingot it for $79 on Priceline and, since I stayed for 4 days, I got my $ worth.

Room Tip: It is near shopping if that is what you want to do.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Arrived after being on a motorcycle for 8 hours. Room was large, clean and well set up. Sat on the bed and didn't want to get back up. Kitchen has everything needed to cook and eat in. Grounds were meticulous. And the bed....so comfortable!
Breakfast was a nice diversion from the usual hotel food and it was tasty, I look forward to seeking this chain out whenever I travel again.
You can not go wrong staying here.

Room Tip: Check for AARP rates if you qualify
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I have stayed at this motel before, about a year ago, and was very pleased to see that it is still just as great as it was then. I travel a lot on business and when I walk into a Staybridge lobby I just fell "at home" and I can relax !

The staff, from check-in to housekeeping, is always cordial, the breakfast buffet is the best one around, and the Tue-Thur night snacks are great. The room was clean and well appointed. I am a big fan of this chain, and of the Sioux Falls motel in particular.

The only negative I can come up with is the smokers on the staff tend to hang out at the south door and that is where I parked. I travel with a lot of materials I cannot leave in the car overnight, so every time I return to or leave the motel I make 4-5 trips to my car and sometime I am disturbed by the smoke.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 5, 2013

My husband and I visit Sioux Falls at least once a month. We stayed at Staybridge Suites once before and very much enjoyed our experience. We decided to be regular customers. We have since changed our minds. We checked in at 5:00am on March 1st and checked out on the 3rd. We discovered we were charged for three nights even tho we only stayed for 2 nights. When we checked in, I specifically asked the clerk if we'd be charged for just the two nights, asking twice for confirmation. She stated we'd only be charged for 2 nights. We ultimately were charged for three nights.

We brought this to the clerks attention and she stated the manager would call us and help us clear this up. However, we received no such call and we were ultimately charged for the three nights. I've had to call my bank to get it straightened out with no apology from the manager whatsoever.

We will do our business elsewhere from now on.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We just returned from an overnight trip to Sioux Falls with our three kids and after some research, picked this hotel. It was a mistake. The pool area is smaller than the photos lead you to believe which was disappointing to the kids especially. They did still have fun there. The room had chipped countertops and didn't feel like the number 2 rated hotel in Sioux falls. The biggest complaint we had though was the noise. The walls must have been made of paper because we could hear everything from the room next door. We heard someone snoring very loudly and the TV was also left on in that room so we could here that blaring all night. We barely got any sleep. When it finally woke up our baby at 4:30am, I called the front desk asking if they could please help us out with the loud tv on next door. She said she would "check it out" but nothing ever happened and the noise continued. This lack of service was the biggest disappointment of our stay.
We did like the breakfast in the morning. They had good food with a lot of variety. The lobby area was also nice, clean and comfortable.
Overall, we were mainly tired do to the lack of sleep and disappointed we didn't stay at one of the many other hotels in Sioux Falls.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family