“I've never eaten at a place like this...” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Geneva, Switzerland
“I've never eaten at a place like this...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

Super friendly folks serving up huge plates of food for just a few bucks. My friend and I came hungry, so ordered their "Hungry man" breakfast for $8. For that money I oft two eggs, big slices of bacon, hash browns and three pancakes the size of dinner plates. My friend cancelled his pancakes when mine came off the grill. It was obvious that we wouldn't need them.

Their were only 12 seats or so in the whole place and the manager/ waiter had to be reminded about the toast several time, but still..towns like Sioux Falls are often full of mediocre chains, so this place gets My highest marks for authenticity and value. It's also he only place to ever ask me, " How do you want your bacon: limp or crispy."

Loved it, but not a place to take the Mrs for her birthday. Go for breakfast by yourself with a newspaper and meet the locals.

Visited January 2014

Cebu City, Philippines
“Bob's is a local favorite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

Bob's is a small sit at the counter diner. We have never been disappointed eating there. Good value for the large portions & good home cooked food.
You will like it if you don't mind the the small, sit at the counter atmosphere. They do carry outs, so you can call ahead and take it home too.

Visited November 2013
USA
“Friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

We had the stuffed omelets. Delicious and very large. Took part home for later. Everyone was very nice and attentive. A small place but if you have to wait the wait is worth it. They do a lot of to go orders and catering. My husband went here 40 some years ago with his dad. Can see why they are still here.

• Visited November 2013
Redwood Falls
“Wasn't impressed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

I heard about the amazing fried chicken so we tried it, not impressed at all, flavor was bland and the chicken was rubbery
The coleslaw was very good though

Astoria, New York
“This place is DEEEEEELISH!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

My friend and I stopped here for a late lunch on a cross country trip from nyc based on the great trip advisor reviews. it was SO GOOD! i highly recommend it for lunch or dinner, or breakfast if they have it. We had broasted chicken and ribs, along with a bunch of yummy sides. the beans were out of this world and all of the meat was super tasty. We also had 2 desserts: the pie of the day and one of bob's bars. it was an awesome meal and the staff were very friendly and helpful with helping us plan the next few days of our trip since we were kind of winging it through the west. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! very good eats at bobs!

• Visited September 2013