“Excellent food, friendly service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dynasty Chinese & Vietnamese Cuisine
Ranked #161 of 389 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Sioux Falls, SD
“Excellent food, friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I have eaten here for years. The staff is always friendly and helpful. The food is made with quality ingredients and always cooked to order.

This is one of a handful of restaurants in Sioux Falls where you can get Pho (Vietnamese Rice Noodle Soup). It is awesome. We also like the steamed pot stickers, crab Rangoon and spring rolls.

We will always eat here!

1 Thank Trilandun

Sioux Falls, SD
“Two hour delivery!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

Awful! Called at 7 pm and told one hour delivery. Fine. Then at 8:50 owner telling me no discount because he has food costs. So do I after making dinner for hungry family.

• Visited December 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
“Always come when in sioux falls”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

I used to live in sioux falls and ate there often always had great food and great service now every time I make a trip to sioux falls I make sure I stop in and eat!!!

Spokane, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We were told to leave”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

We went by in the evening and when we walked in the staff greeted us warmly. But when we started to place our order she started getting short with us and very rude. When the food arrived, it wasn't what we had ordered. When we asked her if we could get what we had ordered she told us we couldn't have it. We were shocked! She had told us that we could and then refused us it after; at which point she yelled tanks saying, "We don't want your business so you can leave now!" And took all the food off the table!!! Looking at other reviews it seems that if you go during the lunch hour it's ok, but don't go in the evening!!!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank LisaKMei
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Delivery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

Awesome service Awesome Food. I can never go wrong at Dynasty ; I will continue to order from there. To bad they are closed on Mondays

Visited November 2012