“Always come when in sioux falls” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dynasty Chinese & Vietnamese Cuisine
Ranked #164 of 389 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Always come when in sioux falls”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

I used to live in sioux falls and ate there often always had great food and great service now every time I make a trip to sioux falls I make sure I stop in and eat!!!

Spokane, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We were told to leave”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

We went by in the evening and when we walked in the staff greeted us warmly. But when we started to place our order she started getting short with us and very rude. When the food arrived, it wasn't what we had ordered. When we asked her if we could get what we had ordered she told us we couldn't have it. We were shocked! She had told us that we could and then refused us it after; at which point she yelled tanks saying, "We don't want your business so you can leave now!" And took all the food off the table!!! Looking at other reviews it seems that if you go during the lunch hour it's ok, but don't go in the evening!!!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank LisaKMei
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Delivery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

Awesome service Awesome Food. I can never go wrong at Dynasty ; I will continue to order from there. To bad they are closed on Mondays

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Tanya K
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States
“Rude and vulgar wait staff”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

Food was ok, but the waitress was as rude as could be, she made 2 snide comments when serving us and called my wife a nasty word when she asked for a simple take-home box. We will not be back and I would stay as far away as possible.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank Anthony K
“I got yelled at for complaining... and I have been a long term loyal customer!... I complained one time! !”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

I have been loyal and never complained, even though I could have before, but I just didn't want the hassle. So, today, I ordered dinner...$25 for one person!... I ordered shrimp with lobster sauce... the shrimp were cut into small pieces.. I know they were made smaller because I order this often. My food took 1 hour and 15 min. To get here... I was told 40 minutes. When I called to complain about my dinner having barely any shrimp and to many water chestnuts... she yelled at me and told me I was wrong and I did not know what I was talking about. I will NEVER order there again... after years of my business and referring them.... no more ... no way! I felt like a child being lectured. Terrible service and the food was just as bad. Sad way to run your business.... into the ground.

1 Thank cuinseptember