“I got yelled at for complaining... and I have been a long term loyal customer!... I complained one time! !”

Dynasty Chinese & Vietnamese Cuisine
Ranked #134 of 396 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I have been loyal and never complained, even though I could have before, but I just didn't want the hassle. So, today, I ordered dinner...$25 for one person!... I ordered shrimp with lobster sauce... the shrimp were cut into small pieces.. I know they were made smaller because I order this often. My food took 1 hour and 15 min. To get here... I was told 40 minutes. When I called to complain about my dinner having barely any shrimp and to many water chestnuts... she yelled at me and told me I was wrong and I did not know what I was talking about. I will NEVER order there again... after years of my business and referring them.... no more ... no way! I felt like a child being lectured. Terrible service and the food was just as bad. Sad way to run your business.... into the ground.

1 Thank cuinseptember

Hartford, South Dakota
“Excellent Value”
Reviewed March 23, 2012

We go here quite often for noon lunch and feel it is the best deal in town for the money. The staff is very friendly and the food is first rate. The place is very clean and comfortable and the service is great.

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank Ron R
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States
“you're nuts!”
Reviewed December 2, 2011

my boyfriend and i eat there quite frequently and enjoy it a little more every time. anyone who says it's terrible is nuts. the food is delicious and i've never had rude experience there. maybe you went on an off day, but i recommend it to EVERYONE. all the time. my favorite restaurant. by far...

• Visited May 2011
2 Thank Jamie S
Omaha, Nebraska
“I liked it, too bad or the bad reviews”
Reviewed November 13, 2011

A friend and I dined on a Sunday evening. We were warmly greeted and Phoung, our server, quickly warmed to us. She was joyully sassy and helpful. It was a cool night and she brought hot tea almost immediately. Poung recommended spring rolls or a started --they were fresh and tasty. She wasa capable and non-pushy guide through the menu.
I was delightully suprised to see that the chow mein noodles were strips of egg roll dough. Vegetables were fresh, portion sizes were good and Phuong was attentive without being overbearing. The restaurant was clean and comfortable, the food was good, service was good. I didn't experience any o the problems that negative viewers posted.

• Visited November 2011
2 Thank Skippymom
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States
“"good food:)"”
Reviewed October 8, 2011

the service was exellent and the asain lady was really funny. i really like the food and how it looked. the atmosphere was exellent i loved it. i loved the place the most especially the paper lanters. i least liked how i couldnt eat it all:)

• Visited August 2011