All reviewsfire pitan italian restaurantbike pathfrog slideparking lotfirst floorbeautiful facilitygreat family hotelroom servicedonutspool areaolder kidscracker barrellarge bathroomloved this hotelfrom chicagocontinental breakfast
Reviewed July 25, 2009

Great place! Comfortable, clean rooms, friendly service, great pool area for kids, and beautiful grounds. My 8-year-old son loved the pool area. Convenient location to other Sioux Falls attractions. Carino's Italian restaurant is attached to the hotel.. Great meal! We will stay here.. and dine here.. again. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2009

I would like to personally thank you for the great testimonial about our hotel! Our mission is to make each guest feel at home while staying with us and I am excited to see that we achieved that goal. We are very proud of our relationship with Carino's Italian restaurant and that you enjoyed your meal.
We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed July 23, 2009

Recently stayed here for business and loved it. Friendly staff, beautiful grounds and nicely appointed rooms. The breakfast was more than sufficient. I will definitely stay here on my next trip to Sioux Falls.

Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments concernng your past stay with us. I am very proud of my staff and agree that they truly represent what customer service is all about. I am thrilled to see that you will stay with us again in the future.
We appreciate your friendshp and business!

Reviewed July 1, 2009

Sioux falls Clubhouse hotel Sioux Falls SD

Excellent Hotel...tops in all areas!

This hotel is kept top notch by a friendly staff at the front desk headed by Steve and Bill. Wonderful condition of the property from the outside- inside. It sits on the river bank in the heart of the best section of the city...Empire Mall and shops steps away. The pastoral setting of the the rear of the hotel on the river with the bike paths and upscale free bikes add to the enjoyment of the large rooms and great decor kept in squeaky clean like new condition. The high ceilings in the huge lobby give this hotel a throwback to the time when lobbys were gathering places. Very nice library off the lobby. The lobby rear and fireplace overlook the river and make for an excellent breakfast included with the room charge. Hot waffles and sausage biscuits plus fresh fruits and juices, plenty of cereals, yogurt, etc give you a big breakfast feel.

The "waterpark" in the pool area is terrific as well.

Perfect stay. Thanks. 6-27-09

Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2009

I wanted to personally thank you for your gracious comments you have shared concerning your past stay with us! We strive to make each traveler's stay comfortable, pleasurable and most of all an " I just have to stay here again" experience. With that concept also comes a commitment to providing a level of service which exceeds our guests' expectations. I do believe my staff understands this concept 100% and it is very refreshing to see the relationships they have created with our guests.
Thank you again for your kind words.
I do hope you had a wonderful visit while in Sioux Falls and I am glad your stay with us was part of that experience.
We appreciate your friendship and business!

Reviewed June 30, 2009

Beautiful hotel and very ,very friendly staff. Very clean and elegant. Wonderful outdoor area for drinks and relaxing. Very big surprise to find on a long road trip.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
clubsf, Val Carman, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2009

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your past experience while staying with us. I would like to personally thank you for the wonderful comments you wrote about my staff. I agree they truly represent what customer service is all about! We strive to provide a comfortable and pleasurable "Home away from Home" experience fo our guests and it is truly rewarding to know when we have accomplished that. I have shared your comments with my staff and they were thrilled with your compliments.
We invite you to stay with us again on any future trips to Sioux Falls.

Reviewed September 18, 2008

We stayed here with our small children (6,4 and infant) and with my sister's family. What a lovely property! The decorating is very tasteful. We stayed in a one bedroom king suite and it met our needs really well. My husband enjoyed some quiet time in the "library" while our room was being cleaned one afternoon. The water slides are fun, and were just right for our kids. Breakfast was crowded, but the breakfast attendant was moving like lightening- nothing was ever empty - and she was so personable, helping us with the high chairs and just generally being friendly and welcoming to everyone.
There's plenty of food and shopping nearby if you're from out of town, and it is centrally located if you're visiting family!
I thought it seemed pricy, but when we arrived, it was worth it- big suite, nice pool, good breakfast (also, for whatever reason, hotels in Sioux Falls are generally pricier than you might expect)
We will definitely stay here again!

My only constructive comment is that it would be nice to have a little bottle of dish soap for the kitchenette, so that you can wash sippy cups or water bottles, etc.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2008

I wanted to personally thank you for the wonderful comments about our hotel. We strive to provide a comfortable and pleasurable stay for all of our guests and it is great to hear when we have achieved that. I love your suggestion on the dishsoap for the kitchenettes and we will add those as soon as possible.
I am thrilled to see that you would choose to stay with us again in the future! We hope to see you soon.