“Great hotel for a in-town getaway” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites

Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites
Ranked #10 of 52 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Great hotel for a in-town getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

We recently got the King suite for my wife's birthday and it was fantastic. We live in town, so we just used the pool and the fire pit area at night. The continental breakfast was great, probably one of the best I have ever had. The pool is built for kids with a max depth of 3ft. If you are looking for a lap pool then it is probably not for you. My one complaint was probably the bed as we thought it was a little hard. The fire pit and S'mores definitely made the night!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
I am thrilled to see that you and your wife had a great Birthday celebration for her during your recent stay with us and that you were able to enjoy the fire pits and have a little breakfast as well while here. I apologize our beds were not to your liking but I am thrilled to know that you had a nice stay with us~
We hope to see you back very soon!!
Val Carman, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Bryant
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Stay one night--used the pool which is mostly for young children, not made for swimming laps. The continental breakfast was the best I've ever seen at a hotel. The room was very sufficient. The price was OK. We were satisfied over all and thought the breakfast was great. We were in town for a cancer run/walk so they let us check out an hour late which we appreciated as well.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Bryantfoxy
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, May 24, 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your past experience while staying with us! We appreciate hearing from our guests to see how we are doing....I am sorry if our water play land wasn't suitable for you, but I am very glad that you enjoyed our extensive complimentary contl breakfast. I hope you had a nice visit while in Sioux Falls and I am glad we were a part of it.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us~ We hope to see you back very soon!
Omaha, Nebraska
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

I have traveled the world and for the price of this hotel it is not worth the value. Advertise a pool, 3 feet to 1 feet! It's not a water park. Location is excellent being near the interstate. This is an upscale hotel for Sioux Falls, but then it's only SF and not a large metro system that it seems to think its price justifies.

• Stayed April 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars
3 Thank FutureFibre
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
I would like to personally thank you for sharing your thoughts on your recent stay with us! Hearing directly from our guests helps us determine we are providing the service and comfort we strive for! I am sorry our indoor water play land was not to your liking. It is most enjoyable for the younger children and may not work well for everyone. Thank you for sharing your concerns=please know we take all suggestions very seriously. I do hope you had a pleasant and comfortable stay and that we will see you back again!
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel. Seems a little out of date for how high it is rated. Rooms were nice but could use a little taste with the decorating and Bedding. Rooms were mostly clean. This hotel is going to start and show it's wear soon. Location is Probubly the best asset for this hotel.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
4 Thank Mountainboymj
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
I would like to thank you personally for sharing your thoughts on your recent stay with us. Hearing from our guests is very helpful in determining any areas of concern. I do agree that in time, our hotel is starting to show it's age. I am very happy to let you know that in 2013 we started to upgrade both in the public areas and in our guest rooms. 2014 will be a continous work in progress. We will be doing new bedding packages/new lamps and new flooring in the rooms with many other projects set up for the public areas as well.
Thank you again for your ideas and thoughts-I am excited for you to see the changes coming soon! We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you back soon.
south dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

We stayed at The Clubhouse this past weekend--Feb 15. We have stayed here many times before and have ALWAYS enjoyed it! This time we had a reservation for a King Suite and to our Surprise--we were UPGRADED to the Presidential Suite!!! What a WONDERFUL Surprise--the suite was Gorgeous with 2 floors--a full size kitchen dining room and a Beautiful Living area with gas fireplace--HUGE living area and upstairs was the Master bedroom/bath with jacuzzi. There was also a bathroom downstairs--Needless to say we NEVER left this piece of paradise--and to top it off had a wonderful evening meal from Johnny Carinos brought to our room!! This was truly a weekend we will NEVER forget--Thank you again for the surprise!!

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful comments concerning your past stay with us. It is truly rewarding when we are able to show our appreciation by upgrading those that choose to stay so often with us~It is thrilling to see how much you enjoyed your stay in the Presidential Suite. Please know we appreciate your friendship and your business and hope to see you back very soon!!
Take care-
South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

We stay here just about every time when in Sioux Falls, the property is awesome. Great rooms, great location & access, great service. Nice breakfast area with a decent breakfast (could use some more hot food like fresh scrambled eggs, etc.) and Johnny Carino's Italian Restaurant is attached which is really convenient however other good eating places nearby. Also next door is a great coffee house and wine shop that is a very relaxing place to hang out. One reason we really like this place is the complimentary area shuttle service which we use to take us to area wine tastings, nightclubs and restaurants without worrying about driving. Travis is usually our driver and he does a great job! Hotel is well built as rooms are very quiet, you don't hear anyone above or beside you and the rooms are spacious and comfortable. Pool area, exercise room are good and fire pit outside is a really nice feature (not used in the cold, harsh winters!). We are typically Hilton people, but in Sioux Falls the ClubHouse is always our #1 destination!

Room Tip: If you can get a king suite grab it, they are awesome rooms.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
I would like to personally thank you so much for sharing your wonderful comments about out hotel. Our goal is provide each and every guest with an enjoyable and comfortable stay~knowing we are achieving that goal is most rewarding. I specifically want to thank you for the nice mention of my driver, Travis. I agree that he truly represents what customer service is all about. I will share your comments with him, he will be thrilled!!
We are so pleased that you choose to stay with us and hope to see you back very soon!
Spokane, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

Visited this hotel for 5 nights for business. I was really impressed by the styling of the hotel and quietness of the rooms. The free shuttle was prompt and friendly. Evening have fresh baked cookies waiting after our meetings. Breakfast area can get busy in the morning but everyone is very friendly. Would have liked to see more protein options but the variety was good-including waffles, biscuits/gravy, fruit, muffins, etc. The only think I thought was awful was the coffee! Couldn't drink it-and I am not super picky. Used the gym which was super tiny with treadmill, elliptical and weights. Enough to at least get a workout in without going outside in the cold. Rooms were huge, very quiet. Bed was very comfortable. The only issue in the bedroom was the clock took me 30min to figure out how to change it. Very weird setup and the iPod dock didn't work. All small issues. Overall, I would stay at this hotel again in a heart beat. Everyone was friendly and accommodating with anything I needed. Free shuttle was used a lot by others in our group and were fantastic and always willing to pickup and shuttle around. I stay at a lot of hotels around the world. THis one in little Sioux Falls is top notch!!

Room Tip: Got room at end of the hallway and next to the stairs so didn't have to wait for the elevator an...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments on your recent stay with us. 5 nights is a long time to stay in a hotel and it is very awarding to see that your stay was comfortable and that you were able to enjoy everything we have to offer. I apologize for the confusion of the alarm clok and ipod dock. Thank you for bringing those items to my attention for me to investigate further.
I am thrilled to see that you would choose to stay with us again~we look forward to welcoming you back