Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites
$100
Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
$60
$96
$92
$100
QualityInn
$109
Dakotah Lodge(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
$104
$101
Super 8 by Wyndham Sioux Falls(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
$70
$63
Best Western Empire Towers(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
$85
$119
$97
  • Pool
All reviewsfire pitan italian restaurantbike pathprivate patiojohnny carinosattached restaurantfrog slidefirst floorbeautiful facilitygreat family hotelroom servicedonutspool areaolder kidscracker barrellarge bathroomloved this hotel
Reviewed November 12, 2013

OK, this is not a five-star property or resort, so why am I giving it five stars? Because the staff are warm and human and really will take care of you during your stay. Mine was for a month, and sometimes I was so conversation starved, I'd go to the front desk and strike up a conversation, and they always obliged. They care about you. The rooms are satisfactory, and the grounds nice to walk on. Breakfast is a real feast every morning, with much variety and wonderful pastries and doughnuts. I didn't much care for the fact that the hotel allows guests to bring pets, but noticed no dog hair or pet noise. Coffea, the shop across the parking lot, is excellent, and so is Carino's, the next-door Italian eatery.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank karmaswimswami
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

I want to personally thank you so much for your wonderful comments about the staff. I agree that my staff is wonderful and truly represents what customer service is all about. I am very proud to have them on my team. I will share your comments-they will be thrilled!! A month is a very long time to stay in any hotel so it is rewarding to see that you had an enjoyable and comfortable stay. I hope we see you back very soon!!
Val Carman, General Manager

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Pros -
Newer. Nicely appointed rooms. Very clean. Good continental breakfast. Very friendly staff. Pool area perfect for smaller children (not so much for older children as far as the size of the water slides). Hotel is close to shopping and has a wine tasting/coffee place right across the parking lot. It's also attached to an Italian restaurant. Another huge plus - with our room on the first floor, we had a door that exited right to the parking lot in addition to the interior/hall door. That was very helpful for loading/unloading.

Cons - We had a two-room suite with a king bed in one room and a pull-out couch in the other. The room with the king bed and the bathroom were nice and spacious, but narrow. The room with the couch/pull-out and kitchen area - I was not a huge fan of the way the furniture was situated. It kind of seemed like the furniture was just lined up against the wall and each thing was pushed right up onto the other. Although, I don't know how else they would have put the furniture just because the two rooms are too narrow for it go any other way. When the bed was out in this room, there was maybe a foot and a half between the end of the bed and the TV and you had to turn sideways to get through. In the other room with the king bed, there was only slightly more room. If I stayed here again, I would give up the pros of having the two separate rooms and just go for one big room with two beds as the layout was distracting to an otherwise great room.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on your recent stay with us. I am so glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the outside entrance was convenient for you and your family. I would also like to thank you for your fabulous suggestions with the room set up in the suites-it is very helpful to know how well the set up accomodates families. Your suggestions will be considered.
I hope you had a nice visit while in Sioux Falls and thank you for choosing to stay with us!

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

We drive back and forth from Lake Tahoe to South Florida annually, sometimes by way of Minnesota to visit the grandkids, and are always looking for clean, quiet, convenient and comfortable hotels that will accommodate our dog. The Club House Hotel in Sioux Falls is as good as it gets without paying five star rates. And every member of the staff we encountered was cheerful, friendly and helpful. Thanks to Trip Advisor for enabling us to find it.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. It is very nice to know that we provided a comfortable stay for you and your dog. I am also thrilled to know that the staff impressed you with their hospitality. I invite you to stay with us each time you are traveling through South Dakota.
Have a wonderful Holiday Season

Reviewed November 4, 2013

The ClubHouse is in a class of its own. Right from the start the service was excellent and probably the best I have ever recieved at a hotel. The lobby was beautiful, the breakfast was perfect, the rooms were very clean , comfortable, and huge.The landscaping was gorgeous and the hotel was easy access to restaurants, shopping mall, and freeway. If anyone is ever in Sioux Falls, SD I highly recomend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

I would like to personally thank you for your wonderful comments about your recent stay with us-we strive to provide each and every guest with a comfortable and pleasurable stay and it is truly rewarding to know when we have achieved that goal. I am most proud of the team-I agree they represent what customer service is all about. I will share your comments with them-they will be thrilled!!
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts-we appreciate your business and your friendship and hope to see you back very soon!
Val Carman, General Manager

Reviewed October 29, 2013

that perfect get away with the small town feel but big town luxury! we love the Sioux Falls Clubhouse Hotel & Suites. clean comfortable room, yummy breakfast, fun pool/slide, gorgeous landscaping outside, great staff! and if you forget your pillow when you check out, they will even mail it back to you. seriously - Sioux Falls Clubhouse Hotel & Suites #yourock.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Renita S
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Wow-thank you for the great comments!!! We strive to provide a Home away from Home experience and it is thrilling to know when we have achieved our goal. I will share your comments with the staff-they will be thrilled to see how their service has impressed you-our guest!
We are very excited to know that you will stay with us again and hope to see you back very soon.