Candlewood Suites Sioux Falls(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
$100
CandlewoodSuites
$115
Super 8 by Wyndham Sioux Falls(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
$63
$149
GardenInn.com
$91
HIExpress.com
Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
$59
$63
$99
$113
All reviewsfire pitan italian restaurantbike pathfrog slidefirst floorbeautiful facilitygreat family hotelroom servicepool areadonutsolder kidscracker barrellarge bathroomloved this hotelfrom chicagocontinental breakfastfresh fruit
Reviewed February 9, 2012

As stated in previous reviews, I stay in Sioux Falls 70-80 nights a year and finally got a fairly reasonable rate ($107 not the $95 mentioned by a previous reviewer) so decided to try the Clubhouse. This place is truly upscale with a plush lobby and nice touches like a reading room/library with leather furnishings. My room was well-appointed, and very comfortable with a pretty view and a great bed. the breakfast was typical but good. The staff has a ways to go in being hospitable (take some lessons from the Hampton) and making me as your guest feel welcome (try smiling). Had some issues with a late checkout (asked for 12 noon as I had a later flight). Was told my room would be used for a group coming in. I was finally granted the extra hour but didn't appreciate the difficulty I went thru to get it. That seemed petty. This is a fine hotel (probably the nicest I've stayed at in SF) but needs to improve in some key areas before I would be a regular guest. It's about the total experience.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank bandy57
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2012

Thank you so much for sharing your past experience with us-Hearing directly from our quests is very helpful in knowing if we are providing our guests with a comfortable and pleasurable stay. I am deeply sorry that we clearly did not provide a postive customer service request when you had requested your late out. Our goal is to accomodate all requests whenever possible and without hesitation. We clearly did not live up to either of our standards with your request. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I do hope you will choose to stay with us again! I look forward to providing you the service you deserve!
Thank you again for sharing your thoughts.

Reviewed December 28, 2011

I stay here whenever I'm in town for business, which is about once a month. Very clean, modern accommodations and beautifully decorated. Rates are very reasonable and staff are always very professional and friendly. Pool has a small slide and isn't deep (good for families with small children). This also comes with free passes to a nearby wellness center (great place to exercise, by the way) Breakfast offerings is standard (waffle machine, fruit, cereal, toast, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, etc), but this hotel is in a very convenient location nearby many restaurants, coffee shops and shopping. Another nice touch is the freshly baked chocolate chip cookies at the front desk in the evenings. :) Definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank kimbarry95
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2012

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about our hotel. There is nothing more satisfying than to know our service keeps you coming back! We truly appreciate your friendship and business

Reviewed November 23, 2011

My husband and I stayed at this new hotel and enjoyed it very much. Very nice accommodations and great location.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank rsr318
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2011

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful comments concerning your past stay with us.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed November 18, 2011

All our family (except us) lives in Sioux Falls, and we go to visit at least twice a year. We always stay at the Clubhouse, and every visit has been fantastic. The hotel is very accomodating. We always stay in a 2-room king suite, which is the perfect size. The prices are a little steeper than most other hotels in the area, but you get what you pay for. The beds are comfortable, and our son loves the "couch bed." The cousins all get together poolside to enjoy the waterslides, and everyone has a great time. The pool is a bit smaller but makes up for its size in the activities it offers with a small waterslide and waterfall feature for the younger kids in a shallow area. There is a nicely sized hot tub for the adults. The breakfast is fine, but we are from the area so tend to go out to our favorites restaurants while we're in town. Don't hesitate to stay at the Clubhouse Hotel and Suites whenever you're in Sioux Falls ~ we're looking forward to our next visit for Thanksgiving in a few days!

Room Tip: We've always had a great experience with the 2-room king suites.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank winterfyre
clubsf, General Manager at Sioux Falls ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2011

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments from your past stays with us-I am thrilled to hear that we are always a part of your visit while in Sioux Falls. Thank you for choosing to stay with us-we truly appreciate your friendship and your business!!
We look forward to your upcoming visit over the holiday weekend.

Reviewed November 4, 2011

I had traveled to Sioux Falls for work and stayed at this hotel. Clubhouse is incredible cozy and comfortable. My suite was a nice big size with it's own kitchenette. The rooms are all equipped with wireless Wi-Fi and it's FREE! That was nice to see. I didn't have time to see the pool but I heard it's definitely worth visiting. The hotel also provides breakfast.

This is surrounded by restaurants, bars and stores. You don't need to go far to get what you need.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business

Thank you so much for sharing your past experience while staying with us! I am thrilled your accomodations were suitable for you and hope to see you again real soon!!
We appreciate your friendship and business