“Delicious”
Review of CH Patisserie

CH Patisserie
Ranked #1 of 15 Dessert in Sioux Falls
Description: CH Patisserie in downtown Sioux Falls, South Dakota, is a special place where people gather for European-inspired pastries with a unique elegance all their own. World Champion Pastry Chef Chris Hanmer has created an exciting menu of changing flavors and tastes that will keep visitors coming back to see what he offers next. More than elegent pastries, CH Patisserie also offers sweet luxury treats that can soon be shipped to your home or to your friends, family, and clients.
Spooner, Wisconsin
“Delicious”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We were in town for a wedding and were wandering around town checking out this new to us city. I happened upon this and went in hoping to find some of the great pastries I had in France last year. What a gem this place is!!! They had a great selection of macaroons which I can eat and they are gluten free along with the most elegant looking desserts. I had some of the best macaroons I've ever had. I recommend the the salted caramel, to DIE for and definitely better than any I had in Paris. I had to go back the next day and get my fix. I don't get dessert very often so I took advantage. The pastry chef is obviously amazing. He won a season of Top Chef desserts and we spotted him there. Just go, you won't regret and the prices were pretty reasonable

'Merican
“Came for the french press coffee”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We wanted to go to Coffea, but they were always closed. We had dessert and french press coffee. The coffee wasn't as good as what I make at home, but better than any other store-bought coffee or espresso drinks. Maybe ask them to grind the beans a bit more finely.

“WOW!!!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

We just tried the desserts last night and I couldn't wait to write a review it was just that good. My husband had a milk chocolate truffle and loved it. We also had the peanut butter crunch and all i can say is omg out of this world!!! If u love peanut butter, caramel and chocolate do not wait go there and try it as soon as u can. We have also tried the lemon tart was also very good but the star of the night was the peanut butter crunch. It could become an addiction.

“Delicious desserts!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

A friend and I stopped in for a treat and we had a difficult time deciding. The desserts all looked beautiful! The tiramisu was great and the chocolate dream was divine, but incredibly rich. We would highly recommend treating yourself!

San Clemente, CA
“Wonderful Desserts Worth a Special Visit”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This pastry and dessert shop in the historic part of downtown offers sophisticated and wonderful desserts. Operated by a celebrity chef who won the Bravo television competition "Top Chef: Just Desserts," the shop offers many interesting and sweet options. Most items can be purchased to go, or enjoyed with coffee or other beverages inside or outside on sidewalk tables. Service was friendly. Definitely worth a visit.

• Visited August 2013