“Good location, Generous portions, good food” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #245 of 368 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Winnipeg, Canada
“Good location, Generous portions, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

We had supper there, and choose the 2 can dine for $20.00, which gave us 2 entrees, with one appy to share. Service was timely and polite, and we both enjoyed our meals, and appy. I would certainly stop here again.

Visited January 2014

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, USA
“Excellent Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Excellent food, great service, very good quality of food for the money. We all had the endless lunch

Visited October 2013
Prineville, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Goshen trip -2”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Good food would recommend this place to anyone, clean and great service. Easy location to find, we were just off the interstate with minimum cross of roads and congested traffic.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
staunton
“not worth the stop”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

we were not impressed. the food was basically tasteless and the waiter wasn't much better. didn't refill our water glasses until i lifted the glass in the air and another waiter said "what do you want?". He then told our waiter to refill my water. didn't bother about the other two people at our table. they had to stop him and ask for refills too. considering our bill was $70 plus I think he would have made a little more effort but he was too busy horsing around with the other waiters. won't be back

Visited August 2013
Spencer, Iowa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“DISGUSTING”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

this was the first time my family and I went to a Chili's and it was the worst experience ever. we got seated by a tall skinny guy at a nasty table that had food all over the ground. I pulled out my chair and noticed that there was food on it as well as on my mothers. I asked him if he could get a rag and wipe down the chairs. he acted like it was such an effort to do something. he got a wet cloth and wiped the chairs down and then walked away. my mother and I just exchanged out wet chairs with other chairs that were at another table. our waiter was Rico and he was a fairly good waiter. my mother suggested to him that he should tell the manager that the people working at Chili's should learn how to dress properly considering every guy working there had baggy pants on. no one wants to see that. our food was also not the greatest; we have had better. we will NOT be going back to another Chili's. this place was disgusting.

• Visited July 2013