“Good Food, Good Service”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #42 of 403 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We planned to eat at a local restaurant but it was Labor Day late afternoon and those recommended were not open. The service was excellent ( Kayla). We chose the premium salads an they were really fresh and good. I had the steak with the unlimited shrimp. The additional shrimp were delivered quickly so it was eaten along with the meal and not as an afterthought.Reliable Outback food. AAA discount here.

1  Thank Sm00thtravel
There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed September 1, 2013

The Outbacks seem to be very consistent, the quality of the food and the service is very good. We enjoyed a nice grilled salmon, well-prepared with good, fresh salads to start. This restaurant is conveniently located near the Hampton Inn and several other hotels in a shopping center just off I-29. Very nice to walk to dinner and not have to get back into the car.

1  Thank Lynda13
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Excellent services and great food. Next door to hotel, called for reservations and walked from motel.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Located near my hotel and a chain I thoroughly enjoy decided to get a good meal and forget about the terrible weather. Sat at the bar by myself which did not get me the best of attention. At least my Victoria Filet with a crumbled bleu cheese crust made it a good night.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Dinner was very good: prime rib and a steak for the two of us. Everything just as it should be. We were very happy!