“Had not been to Outback for awhile.”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #28 of 394 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Iowa
“Had not been to Outback for awhile.”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Had great service - nice booth in bar area, nice servers with just the right amount of attention. Ordered the fried mushrooms, which were hot and delicious. Chopped salad with blue cheese vinaigrette is awesome. Steak was tender and done perfectly. Love the fresh bread that is served along with the meal. My husband also very pleased with his steak. We got there early - 5:00 p.m. on a Saturday night so didn't have to wait to be seated, but when we left it had filled up and people were waiting for a table.

Pierce, Nebraska
“WILL NOT BE BACK-I CAN MAKE A MEAL BETTER THAN WHAT WE HAD!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Ok..here we go...was there on a Saturday Night. Had to wait to be seated (Do not have a problem with that) Once seated we received our drinks super fast...then it went down hill from there..placed our order..ordered an bloomin onion...requested ranch dressing and ketchup (we had our children with us and they don't care for horseradish sauce) . Took 15 minutes to get 2 dinky cups of each. Then our meal came out....really a small amount of food for $$ spent there...we then requested bbq sauce for one child and 2 additional glasses of water.....20 minutes later the bbq sauce arrived..but now the chicken was cold...then asked for water again...took another 10 minutes for 2 glasses of water. BUT the big thing of the night was we HAD NO SILVERWARE....OR NAPKINS....so I asked for a couple napkins and he hands me 1 (one) REALLY... A FAMILY OF 4 WITH 2 little kids and you give me 1 stinkin' napkin???? WE WILL NOT BE BACK!! I understand they were busy..but he also had the tables right around us but really..we were seated before the other 2 tables came and they were getting everything faster..I don't know..,maybe he don't care for kids..whatever the case they have lost our business for good!!

Lincoln, NE
“Surprisingly great steak!”
Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

This place was packed at 5:30pm. Here's why....their steaks are awesome! I've eaten at many Outbacks, I don't know what this one does differently but the filet was as good as any I've ever had. The blue cheese chopped salad was also well worth the $1 upgrade.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“This Outback location is one of the best”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

The Sioux Falls Outback is the best Outback location in our experience with the chain.

We have never had a bad steak and the price of the Outback Special Sirloin cannot be beat anywhere.

Yes, we have eaten at other Outback locations and been disappointed, but the Sioux Falls Outback has always given us a great dinner with friendly service. My wife usually eats a pasta dish and I get the Outback Special Sirloin. We leave quite satisfied and can't believe the low price. A few weeks ago we ate at Flemings Steakhouse in Omaha, and although it was a great meal, the price was four times what we spend at the Sioux Falls Outback.

We would highly recommend for couples and families.

SD
“Best place to eat.”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

My husband and I ate here on a Friday night. We had to wait about a half hour to be seated, but once we were seated, we were on our way to a delicious meal with a great waiter. Our food was ordered and the salads came quickly and our steaks not long afterwards. Our food was delicious and cooked just right. Yes, we will be back!

• Visited January 2013