“Horrible!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I took my son here for his birthday, half the machines he wanted to play on were out of order. There was well over 10 machines that didnt work and you still paid to use them. Food is absolutely discusting, pizza tastes like cardboard, and made our family sick. The service was very poor, you would think people working here would be cheerful and hapoy considering they are working with kids, but they were just the opposite! I will not be back again!

Reviewed January 5, 2014

We went here for a kids birthday party and there is a lot of money spending and you don't really get out of it. It really is for older kids who like arcade games but it's really not that great for young kids. I really don't like it and I won't be back.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Disgustingly overpriced.lousy service. I ordered a sodak Burger and my wife had the steak and shrimp. For an appetizer we had the flatbread.what a ripoff. Hardly any topping on the flat bread. It was tiny and cold and dried up.they did not cook our meat the way we asked for it.these people royally suck. To make matters worse I got really sick.sat on the can all night with a bucket to puke in.do not waste your money.terrible service.terrible and overpriced.never again will we go here.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Since they changed the lay out, it seems a lot more enjoyable. I had vowed to NEVER have a birthday party there because I always felt like a sardine when we were invited to one. Then I went in after they moved stuff around, so I agreed to finally let one of my kids have a party there. The staff was great and seem to like being there

1  Thank Monika B
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Doing a relocation from MT to VA. Got delayed so daughter's 12th birthday happen while in Sioux Falls. Was able to get a cake and a deal on food. Thank you to the staff.

1  Thank Michael C