All reviews underground parking great hotel view of the river walking path within walking distance hotel restaurant room key front desk staff a great stay south dakota convenient location staff was friendly hgi greenway wedding elevator phillips
Selected filters
Reviewed January 5, 2020

Staff is friendly, rooms are nice, restaurant is amazing! Location is super convenient. Can’t pick a better place in Sioux Falls to stay than this. The river view and walking path on the river is a huge bonus.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 30, 2019

we loved our stay, the staff was so friendy and accomodating. breakfast was great and the new starbucks was a phenomenal perk! , and truly cant wait!we will be sure to return when we are in sioux falls south dakota!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 26, 2019

Every room has substandard lighting, room was colder than the inside of the refrigerator. Paper cups, just 2 paper cups in our suite. I hate drinking wine out of paper cups. Cups had to be reused each day. Housekeeping wouldn't leave us alone. We were there to relax okay? No Honors benefit of a bottle of water for this Diamond Hilton Honors member. The paid for with member points 'free' breakfast was not edible.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HiltonGardenInnDT, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2019

I am sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience at our property. Did you inform staff that your room was cold? Staff did not bring that to my attention, we certainly would have had maintenance fix that right away. Yes we do use paper cups in the room, we do have a restaurant and would have been more than happy to bring you some glasses from Crave. I am not sure how we would get you new cups, if you didn't have any housekeeping service, housekeeping would have certainly given more cups. We do have some new staff, I will continue to work with them, I apologize that you were not recognized for your Diamond status, the complimentary waters should have been in the room for you. I will pass along the comments about breakfast to restaurant management. If there is ever something you need please bring it to our attention and we will do our best to accommodate.

Reviewed December 17, 2019

booked a king room with hot breakfast and did not get the king or the breakfast and when brought to the staffs attention i was summarily dismissed
the hilton promise of we will make it right apparently does not apply to this hotel

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HiltonGardenInnDT, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2019

I am sorry that you feel that you didn't receive what you reserved. I confirmed with the 3rd party site that the reservation was made for a room with two queen beds and did not include breakfast. I will advise staff that they are allowed to move a 3rd party reservation to a different room type if it is requested and available for the duration of the stay. We encourage our guests to book directly through a Hilton channel to reduce any confusion when making a reservation. We do always want to deliver on the Hilton promise, we will continue to work to be better.

Reviewed December 10, 2019

I wish they gave you two complimentary waters per day, rather than per STAY. I wish the lighting in the bathroom was better for makeup application. I wish the complimentary internet worked a little better. No other complaints other than those items.

• Trip type: Traveled on business