Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls Downtown
Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
$67
$83
$70
$143
$94
$99
Dakotah Lodge(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
$104
$117
$101
  • Pool
Super 8 by Wyndham Sioux Falls(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
$70
$63
Best Western Empire Towers(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
$85
All reviewsunderground parkingcrave restaurantoverlooking the rivergreat hoteloutdoor patiorestaurants and barswalking pathwithin walking distancebike trailhotel restaurantfront desk staffa great staycomfortable roomssouth dakotabusiness trippool and hot tubeasy access
Reviewed March 6, 2014

We were in town for a wedding and had one reservation and then found one online at hhonors.com for cheaper. When I went to call and cancel the other one, they said I only had one. I called multiple people with the same response, until I checked in and did in fact have two reservations. It worked out fine, but it was a frustrating process and shouldn't have happened. The hotel is very new, clean and nice. Very comfortable and enjoyable stay after check-in. Great venue for a wedding!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank Mark I
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Not sure why everyone says the staff is so excellent. My front desk agent was just not helpful. Doug did not want to let me check in early even though they had availability. I had to ask him to check twice...and then he finally relented. As a hhonors diamond member I expect a certain level of recognition and service. Something as simple as a let me check rather than an outright denial would have been much more professional.

The facility in itself is nice. Clean spacious. Decent gym, Nice pool area, clean rooms (although the couches are weirdly foamy).

Hilton your front desk agents continue to disappoint! If not for your extreme presence I would stick with spg or Hyatt, but at times it can't be helped.

Come here if you want a clean decent hotel don't expect good service, expect the bare minimum.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank GeraldZIA
Reviewed February 22, 2014

We had a two day company meeting and the facilities and service were great. The food was exceptional as was our service in the bar and restaurant. It seems like they have worked out some of kinks that were mentioned in previous reviews.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Though I haven't stayed at the new Hilton Garden Inn Downtown Sioux Falls, I toured the facility and found it to be absolutely beautiful with friendly staff. The décor is exquisite with soothing colors and comfortable seating everywhere. The meeting rooms in particular are so cosmopolitan. They would make any kind of a meeting a joy to attend. The meeting rooms also include a gorgeous view of our city. The location is in an elegant section of the city where there are boutique shops and restaurants. The Hilton is just a few blocks of our beautiful downtown Sioux Falls where you will find all kinds of other shops and dining places. You could easily walk there. It would be the ideal venue for a gorgeous wedding and your guests would find it so convenient to other places in the city. The Hilton is located in the heart of the city.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Ejoyed our stay and was very pleased with how close everything was. We will meet family at this location and stay again. This is a half way point for us to meet. Was a great place,we just had never stayed downtown before.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family