“Small restaurant”

Add it.
Lick The Spoon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I bought a Groupon coupon for this restaurant because this place sounded interesting. My husband had the quiche which he said was really good. I had the original chicken pot pie and found it good. The coffee was really, really good. I was glad you could have fee refills! The restaurant is very small but clean and friendly help. I will go back again to try some of the other items the had in their cooler--and have more of their good coffee!! (The coffee is also for sale in bags.)

Reviewed February 28, 2013

I love potpies. I make them at home from scratch and maybe that makes me too picky. I have tried Lick the Spoon twice. First the chipolte chicken potpie, which was way too spicy for me. I was breathing fire! Just today I tried it again and gave the original chicken potpie a chance. Nice crust which looks homemade. They use frozen not fresh vegetables and I think a thickened chicken broth (not a creamy gravy like I expected). The potpie has a weird taste and no noticeable seasoning. my friend liked hers so maybe give it a chance but I won't go back. These pies are not cheap at $7.99. Anyone want to buy my other groupon?