“The atmosphere, the staff and best of all the food!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Acoustic - CLOSED

Acoustic
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza, Wine Bar
Description: Beautifully remodeled space in historic building downtown is locally owned and family-run. Excellent reviews from guests with accolades for service, atmosphere and quality food. We insist that some of the most satisfying meals are those that seem to be the simplest.With a daily menu focused on gourmet 'old school' pizzas and fresh ground, hand-pattied gourmet burgers you are sure to find a few items that you crave. All our dressings and sauces are from scratch and our 'Surf & Turf Caesar' salad is quickly becoming legendary. CARRYOUT Food, Beer and Wine....332-2236 Ask for daily specials!Our gameroom and special event facility offer flexibility and more good times to our guests and in the summers, there's an amazing view from our patio!Come down and see why our guests are all so happy!
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“The atmosphere, the staff and best of all the food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

This place is so worth your visit, the staff knows the menu perfectly, can advise you if needed. The atmosphere is laid back and perfect for your whole evening to visit with friends or starting your evening. There is a special dinner course and dessert most weekends along with the menu. The pizza is perfect and I am not sure if the margherita or barbQ chicken is my favorite. Last night I had shrimp boil-it came with a salad, little garlic/cheese breads and then the savory cajun dish. I did not have dessert as I was too full but I was definitely tempted by the red velvet cream puff special-maybe next time. Keep up the good work Aoustic-I love local spots.

• Visited November 2013

Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Yes, the Blackjack burger is as good as everyone says”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Stopped for a late evening Saturday dinner. We were seated promptly and enjoyed the unique atmosphere in a converted old warehouse. Three of the four of us ordered the Blackjack Burger & Dirty Fries based on comments in previous reviews. Both were everything they were cracked up to be... a dining highlight of a trip that also included other great local dining experiences. One of us also had the Harvester pizza and it was excellent, as was the one piece of caramel apple cheesecake we shared. Acoustic provides a casual, unique atmosphere with great food.

• Visited October 2013
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States
“Great pizza and burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

The flavor combinations on their pizza are unique and mighty tasty. My girlfriend tried their burger and said it was the best in Sioux Falls. The decor is a bit disjointed though.

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Gotta have the blackjack burger with dirty fries. Yum. I've also tried their pizza. Cannot go wrong here. They have a good beer menu also.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
“They should rename the blackjack burger and call it the OMG burger!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

We ate here for the first time tonight and will be back. The staff was all super friendly and the food was out of this world!!! We had the sangria it was very good. I had the rueben sandwich was awesome i also loved the dirty fri.es and thats saying something cause I'm not a fry person. My husband and his mom each the had the blackjack burger that was the star of the night. The only sound after the first bite was omg that is so good. Ihad a bite of my husbands burger and i had to agree. If u dont usually like blue cheese dont worry u will still love this burger

• Visited September 2013