“great food for what you pay friendly staff.”

Royal Fork Buffet Restaurant
Ranked #92 of 406 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I've been there twice in the past two months. The staff are very friendly. Clean bathrooms. wide variety of food. Even though they get busy they have hot food & keep everything well stock. I would recommend this place to any of my friends.

2  Thank Laura C

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Although the premises are basic the food here is amazing value. Dinner with drinks costs 13 dollars and you can eat and drink yourself silly.
No alcohol which might not suit some.
Very good buffet selection and great deserts. I love this place and have visited every time I holiday in Sioux Falls.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

We had Friday night dinner here for our reunion. We had a private room, it was nice where we could all visit together, about 20 showed up it was good all the way around. I have read some reviews for this buffett, everyone says it needs to be undated, well it might, but thats not what I worry about the most ! I want the food to be great ! and it was Great !!

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Visited on a Friday night! Seafood night! I am allergic to seafood! Went with friends and they wanted to stay. I had a salad and a waffle! Not worth $13. Very disappointed that they didn't have a better selection of non seafood items!! Probably will not retune afraid of running the risk of another specialty night!

Reviewed May 4, 2013

we had a family dinner at the royal fork on a Friday night. it was pretty busy so the entree's were continually changing as we ate. most foods are "average" and some above along with some below. we will eat there again but not in a hurry to rush back. great eye appeal from the salad bar to the desserts. helpful with seating but it ends there.