“Serene Atmosphere and Good Sushi”
Review of Tokyo

Tokyo
Ranked #164 of 409 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We went for my birthday back in April at the 57th St. location. I ordered the tea and Bento Box 14. I had never had seaweed salad before and found it rather good. The green tea ice cream was interesting as I had never heard of it before.

I will be going back again in the future!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

We have been to this restaurant several times and food has always been good. We normally just have the sushi or various rolls so I can't speak for the other menu items. My only small complaint is that they cut the roll bites quite large. We end up having to cut them smaller and then they tend to fall apart. Service was a bit slow because they said they lost numerous servers. One note, there are 2 or 3 Tokyo named restaurants in Sioux Falls SD and people tend to mix them up.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Sushi were average, but not bad. but the seaweed salad was awful! the worst I even had. plain lettuce ( with no dressing ) and dry and hard to chew seaweed. horrible. service not best either. I would not be dining there again. Go to Sushi Masa or Fuji, you would enjoy it more.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I went yesterday because I wanted to have some Sushi but since I had a Groupon coupon and was alone decided to make it a take away. I waited for about 30min and I was given my Sushi wrapped up. I gave them my Groupon coupon and the manager told me that I can't do a take away with a Groupon coupon but only dine-in and this is fine if they didn't tell me the last time that I can also make it a take away. We argued several minutes trying to explain to them what they told me last time but they denied that. And when I ask them why they wont let me take it, after all I have drove all the way to their place and waited 30min, the manger said that she can't let me take it.

One last question I have and that wasn't answered is - Why wouldn't you allow me to take it if you would allow me to eat here? no answer!

I love Sushi but I guess I can have it in 41st Hibachi because I just don't want to see that manager again or pay more.

Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

Don't like raw fish, no problem. There are plenty of cooked options also. My husband enjoyed his steak hibachi meal and I loved my Bento Box 14 for lunch. The salads are great also.