“Worst chicken I've had in 49 years; mediocre pizza”

Boss' Pizza & Chicken
Ranked #166 of 391 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Thunder Bay, Canada
“Worst chicken I've had in 49 years; mediocre pizza”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Stayed at the Red Roof Inn for Jazz fest, and the hotel advertises this abomination of a restaurant in the hotel rooms. I even asked the maids, who must have been threatened at gunpoint, and they swore by this place too and suggested the chicken. So we get a chicken and pizza combo, and were just absolutely stunned how horrible the chicken was. Dried out (could have been yesterday's fried over again), tasteless and greasy. The pizza didn't taste bad, but was super mediocre; on par with Little Caesars, which I consider the worst pizza franchise on earth. Over cooked, shy on cheese, and just about as dry as the chicken.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Rink64

Harrisburg, South Dakota, United States
“Best in town”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I love this place and it is my families new go to pizza joint. They have a great selection of pizza and other food. The chicken is good and there is something there for the whole family. They have great deals as well.

• Visited May 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“Boss' is the Boss”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

This pizza kicks butt! We had it delivered to our motel room late at night after a long drive from the Chicago area. The delivery time was reasonable, and the delivery driver was friendly. There's nothing like a pizza before bedtime to put me to sleep in a good mood, and Boss' pizza didn't disappoint. I think it was a good value for the money, so if you are in the mood for pizza in Sioux Falls, call the Boss!!

Leavenworth, Kansas
“Food was Good”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I had the pizza delivered to my hotel room. The call in was simple and easy; however, the prices are a little high for the quality. The delivery was quick and the driver was friendly. The pizza was just okay. I had The Boss and while it had plenty of toppings there was nothing spectacular that would make me order it over a chain pizza for half the price. The crust was good but not great. The sauce was just okay. I think I would probably order from a different place with lower costs instead of using it again.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Boss' Pizza & Chicken is simply the best there is! Great Food, big portions, nice atmosphere...all at very reasonable prices