“Not Impressed”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed May 13, 2011

Had pizza and chicken. Neither impressed me. Waste of good money.

Reviewed July 31, 2010

If you are drunk and looking for pizza at 3 in the morning, then this place is perfect for you because you don't mind that you are getting bar quality pizza delivered to your door for an obnoxious price. They also do chicken which usually isn't bad but you have to make sure that yours is cooked all the way through. For some reason it occasionally isn't. The Rancheroni is probably their best pizza. The Guido is by far the worst. They have a buffet, it is a cheap and quick bite to eat if you are in a rush and is about the normal price as any other buffet just not as good on the food. Again if you are sober, go to a different pizza buffet. If you are drunk, I still wouldn't recommend it.

1  Thank mtvmtv123
Reviewed November 4, 2009

The first (and unfortunately) last time we ordered pizza from Boss' I picked them up at the location on Minnesota Ave. (a bit of a dumpy looking joint). Little did I know, driving home to enjoy our "movie night" with my family that I should have first LOOKED IN THE BOX. Yep...opened the pizza box to discover a third of a luke-warm pie had been eaten! Turns out they were LEFTOVERS from the noon buffet! I won't go into the long details, (eventually a replacement was delivered...with no apology or attempt to satisfy the customer). By the way, the pie is 10%-20% more expensive and turned out to be nothing special. I understand they're open till 3:00 a.m. I suspect survival is based on catering to late-night drunks and pot-heads.

Reviewed October 9, 2009

I have cravings for Boss' Pizza! Its so much better than the 'chain pizza' you find on every corner in every city. We had a large group so we ordered a couple specialty pizzas, wings and cheese bread so I feel like we had a good sampling of their menu. Everything was delicious and hot when it arrived. And they even gave us extra sauce without us asking. The prices are good, and they deliver late at night throughout Sioux Falls. Two thumbs up, and I wish I had more thumbs!

Reviewed October 7, 2009

I'm rating this restaurant based on the fact that we were hungry at night, they delivered, and we were happy. We stayed in Sioux Falls for two nights, got to our hotel late both nights, and we were hungry. We ordered from Boss' Pizza and Chicken. They were open until 3 am on the weekends!! Between three people, on two nights, we had spaghetti, spaghetti and meatballs, fettucine alfredo, cajun chicken alfredo, and garlic cheese bread. The bread was very buttery and garlicky. It was all delicious. We had cheesecake bites with chocolate syrup. That was just OK. I guess if I were dying for something sweet, I might order it again. Not much cheesecake for the money. We ordered after midnight both nights. They delivered within about 30 minutes. We did NOT order pizza or chicken, so I can't comment on it. They get 5 stars for hours, delivery and pasta.