“Good food. ” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Chinese
Miami, Florida
“Good food. ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

A very nice place which was walking distance from my hotel, Hilton Garden Inn. Service was pleasant and food was tasty and inexpensive. My only complaint is that my chicken chow mein did not have much chicken!

Flandreau, South Dakota
“food quality and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

My friend I have eaten at the Royal Palace Restaurant in Sioux Falls, SD and about 3-4 different occasions and each time the food has been top notch a with excellent service. We love their soups and egg rolls. It is not an expensive place to go to the the quite atmosphere lets you enjoy in peace and quite. Plan on eating there again within the next month.

• Visited September 2013