“Best salad EVER!”

Josiah's
United States
“Best salad EVER!”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

The blue cheese and bacon salad was the best salad I've ever had in my life (seriously... the best!), but I loved Josiah's for so many more reasons than that. Great location in downtown Sioux Falls, near lots of galleries and fun shoppes. Moreover, there's a wonderful dose of local history in the name and on display in the restaurant. I won't spoil the fun by relating the stoy here -- you need to go in and discover for yourself! ;-)

Great location to sit and drink coffee (which is also really good, btw) either indoors or outside on the covered patio. I look forward to a chilly rainy day just so I can sit outside, sip coffee and watch the rain pour down.

This is a great place for people young and old to just sit and relax, and it's also a great place where you can either meet friends, business associates, etc. Or, you can do like I did and just sit along and enjoy some quiet contemplation. You won't be disappointed -- give it a try!

• Visited July 2012

Sioux Falls
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Great ambience and food! Loved that it is along the bike trail and open on Sunday's 8-2pm! I had the quinoa/black rice salad....wonderful and perfect amount of flavor...clean and healthy! My partner had the Thai chicken wrap and was also impressed. Looking forward to going there more and hoping for more gluten free and vegan options! Coffee/espresso was very nice.

• Visited August 2012