“Respectful, Peaceful and a Beautiful tribute to our veterans”

Veterans' Memorial Park
Ranked #14 of 74 things to do in Sioux Falls
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This park is such a wonderful tribute to our veterans, no matter which war or conflict they may have fought in. It is a place where you can walk the trails or sit and reflect. It is beautiful and very well maintained. The park a great place to share with family or friends or just to go and be at peace with yourself.

1  Thank Judith K
"soldiers"
"americans"
"falls"

Reviewed March 31, 2014

This is a beautiful park in loving memory of all those whom have fought and died for this great country. This park is well keep, and has very nice walking trails.

1  Thank cfreeze00
Reviewed October 19, 2013

This is the second time I have been here in the last 15yrs. The first time I had my young childeren with me. My wife and I explained things to them as best we could. They realy enjoyed it. They Asked lot of quenstions we also answered them the best we could. Now this yr We where able to take our grand son to see it. Boy did he enjoy it. He also asked many questions. We had a good time telling him.and explaining it to him. It is something our kids never for got and we hope he never will either.
As every one els has said this is a fantastic tribute .

1  Thank 6wheelcridic
Reviewed September 11, 2013

This memorial is beautiful, serene and well kept. It is a tribute to veterans of all wars and conflicts. The park like setting is perfect for quiet reflection.

1  Thank HobNobbin