“great fast breakfast”

Bagel Boy
Ranked #3 of 10 Bakeries in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 8, 2013

The staff was super nice and helpful. The bagels were a great breakfast to go back on the road. And the peanutbutter cookies were sooo good!!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Stopped here on our way to hospital today. Met right away with smiling faces ready to take our order. Plenty of staff on hand~the place was busy, but we were served quickly and there was seating available. Coffee was hot and fresh, and the bagels were of course fabulous. I've never left here disappointed.

I wish we had one on my side of town again! (probably good for my waist line we don't!)

Reviewed May 19, 2013

This was one of the best breakfast bagel sandwiches we had on our 3,000 mile driving trip. They served us great food, with the right portion size at fair prices. This is something that is becoming scarce in the bagel business from what we experienced in neighboring states and other bagel shops we stopped in at. We liked the decor and found that they made their food with love. They even take your name write it on your sandwich so you don't get anyone else s order.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

My daughter and I go here almost every Sunday afternoon to just have some lunch and catch up on our busy weeks! The food is always good the service is GREAT and we just really LOVE it

Reviewed May 3, 2013

The customer service was excellent, great products, with lots of variety, a pleasant experience for everyone.