“Food was yummy, margaritas...so so”
Review of Chevys Fresh Mex

Chevys Fresh Mex
Ranked #34 of 445 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: When we think Chevys Fresh Mex, we go to our happy place; fun-lovin’ guests, fajitas & margaritas, and the freshest food, always from scratch. Founded in 1986 in Alameda, California, Chevys is an ultra-casual restaurant concept that offers guests an array of freshly prepared Mexican dishes in a relaxing atmosphere. Similar to other Real Mex restaurants, Chevys prepares its dishes daily from scratch using only the freshest ingredients. Chevys is a national brand with locations in 8 states. Chevys' store base includes 39 Company-owned restaurant locations and 16 franchised restaurants. With more than 25 years of successful operations, Chevys is the most widely recognized Mexican casual dining brand in northern California, and is the second largest Mexican casual dining brand in California in terms of number of restaurants, behind El Torito. Designed to offer a fiesta for the senses, where every experience is fresh, fun and full of flavor, the concept is focused on the execution of its trend-setting Fresh Mex® menu and continuous innovation. Chevys uses a "Fresh Mex®" pledge which underscores the Company's promise that all products are made daily from scratch.
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

The food really was good here. Such a fresh and different salsa too. The margaritas were horrible. They were below average in taste and quality.

Reviewed August 9, 2018

I've been to Chevy's before but that has been quite awhile ago. I had a friend who worked for their corporate office. Both my husband and I enjoyed our meal. We were there before the dinner rush, so got our order rather quickly.

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

Went here with my wife and mom. I didn't pay attention to the menu and ordered something I didn't like. Our server Angie was amazing and quickly got me something to my liking. The manager came over and apologized even though it was my taste not the service or food. I insisted that we not have any discount but the manager removed the item from our bill. I have never been treated so wonderfully in my life. We will definitely be back! Thank you!

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

I came in with a group of five around noon, and got seated almost immediately!! I got a beef chimichanga, and chicken flautas! They were both really good, but in my flautas I got a chicken bone... it was only in one bite, but it was enough to slightly gross me out, and make me not want to eat any more of it (but I did anyway). Other than that, the service was absolutely amazing, and the waitress was super nice!!

Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

I have never walked out of a restaurant, until today. My family and I sat down and waited for over 15 minutes to be brought menus without even being given a second glance by the two waitresses working the outside cantina area. We finally left after a few girls that sat down just 2 minutes ago were served.